Incorrect rebuy/addon in tours on PS

Default Incorrect rebuy/addon in tours on PS

Hi.

Im using HEM 2.0.0.8145 and it seems to do something wrong when it register rebuy/addon when i play tours on Poker Stars.

For eksample, last night i played 95 tours, and had a profit of +303,10$ according to HEM (Active session/summary) but when i then take the amount in $ i started the session with, and the $ amount i ended with, its only +267,05$ so it seems it miss to register rebuys/addons for my tournaments/180-rebuys.

I searched the forum, and didnt find any help. What do i miss to get it to work with the correct numbers??

Momo20

PokerStars support writes:
    "Re-buys do appear in the hand history, but any re-buy made before the game started (that being your first re-buy) or between hands (during breaks like your add-on) will not show in the hand history since they did not happen during a hand. Any other re-buy will appear in the hand history."

As a result there are a couple of rebuys/addon HoldemManager currently can't track.
    We have two bugticket on this (HoldemManager can get some info from the summary file, and theoretically can deduct the info if your stack suddenly jumps up with 1500 chips from the handhistory file)

Are you also importing the tournament summaries into HM2? Please view this FAQ to make sure you are setting up HM2 and Stars correctly. - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ourney Summary

I added your email address to the bugtickets HM-5716 and HM-6512
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here