Problem: "Round all bets to"-feature does not work anymore after latest update

Default Problem: "Round all bets to"-feature does not work anymore after latest update

Well, the titel says it all. Of course activated (and set to 1SB that is 10 cent, so there had to be always an 0 at the end but it is not) and I also tried to reinstall.
    It worked fine before the update and is really annoying.
    Plz fix it.

Hi,

We will look into this in the mean time please go to the setup > disable I want beta udpates then uninstall Tn2 and install this one http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...date2.3.15.msi
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Hi!
    At first this version worked fine. But atm I'm mixing limits NL10 / NL25 and after I played some hands NL10 (and changed settings for that matter) it does not work anymore on NL25.
    It is the same problem, it does not round correctly and also the default betting seems to be bugged (should always be 3BB preflop, but it is never).
    It is possible to round to 1SB and that's it, even 1BB does not work and to 0.5 SB either.
    Do you have another solution for me? Reinstall did not changed it back.
    Thank you!

Hi,

We have no other reports of this since we fixed it in the latest build, Does this only happen at those limits? Please send your log file and a screenshot of the issue to support@tableninja.com
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

After reinstalling another time it surprisingly works again as it is supposed to.
    So I'm fine for the moment. Thanks anyway!

I guess the only way is to reinstall it every time. 2nd time TN2 is opened everything stops working for me but works again if uninstalled and reinstalled using that link.

I guess some kind of update must be happening on startup the 2nd time.

Hi,

mmm that is strange, It can't be doing an update unless we have released one which we haven't, When you open TN2 the first time and everything is working fine do you change any settings in the round all bets section before you restart TN2 a second time?

Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions Home - Browser Automation, Data Extraction and Web Testing Software | iMacros Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.

I will get this to the developers right away as this is very strange.

Also do you notice that when you restart TN2 a second time does it reset your whole TN2 config settings? Ie does it still have your same settings like hotkeys etc that you had setup?

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    mmm that is strange, It can't be doing an update unless we have released one which we haven't,
    Isn't the link to some kind of roll-back version? Because when I'm installing it, it installs, then a pop-up box appears saying "downloading the latest version". It does this automatically without asking for my permission. I choose to cancel it and the software works. If I don't cancel it the software doesn't work.

It seems likely that it is again trying to do this 'update' when HM2 is started again. Except no popup, no option to cancel.

Hi,

The latest version is 2.3.84 if you are trying to avoid updating to that version then yes you can roll back but what build are you wanting to roll back to?