We are testers or customers?

Default We are testers or customers?

Hello everyone,

today TN2 autoupdate to the BEATIFUL last version and it work very well!!!!

I move the table it go in second line and increment bet (my hotkey to move the table is "G"" in the previous version it don't happened) so when it reappears i must decrease bet and click the hotkey.

My question is that:

We are customer or testers of a new software?

I made a lot of missclick at virtue of this beatiful version....

Fyi we play with money not with banana....

I have disabled BETA UPDATES. I dont use beta updates even on HM2... Because I don't want to test any new changes when there is even a very a small possibility to have any bugs in my real money tables and loose money.

Anyone who likes to test can use beta updates and exprimental features.

And anyone who don't want to test ...with his REAL money on his normal games (who could be HIGH STAKES for some people) should use only OFFICIAL RELEASES.

So the answer of the question if we are testers or customers, should be that we should have an OPTION TO CHOOSE what we like ( everyone can choose if he likes to be a tester or not)!

But that requires TN2 to be VERY CAREFULL about OFFICIAL RELEASES . When you make big changes to the software is better to KEEP them at beta versions and don't publish them in official releases until they are tested for enough time. For example I like Notecaddy 2.5 strategy . They had the new features ready for more than 6 months now but he was publishing everything to many different beta updates until he was completely sure that everything works perfectly.

This is my opinion about the general official release policy. I'm not going to answer the question if we are testers or customers, I just say my personal preference that I prefer to have the option to don't "test" possibly buggy ( not tested enough to be sure) new features to my real money tables... Sometimes I like to test them to 2NL where it is free. I use 2NL to test any experimental features but if the "test" is and official release who cause unexpected behaviour during any real stakes session then it is a problem.

Less , more stable, less buggy and more tested official releases and frequent BETA versions are the better policy in any software I think
    Last edited by fountouris; 07-21-2014 at 09:05 PM.

Hi,

We're sorry about this. We've had no reports once 2.3.73 was beta - for 500+ downloads, no such report, that's when we marked it stable.

Anyway, we reverted to 2.3.15 - if you're having this issue, please uninstall and install the version below:
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...date2.3.15.msi

Having said that, we assume the issue occurs very rare - since on 500+ updates we got no such report. Nevertheless, we clearly want to solve it ASAP.

If you could send logs to support@tableninja.com, we'd certainly appreciate it and we'll look into this.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback