import new hud

Thread: import new hud

Default import new hud

hello.

im trying to import a new hud but its not possible to click on options in hm2, anyone know the solution?

Go to HUD Settings--> HUD Designer--> Import.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Borrowing this thread, hope it's ok..

How do I correctly install this HUD:
    https://www.holdemmanager.com/hud_re...ils.php?id=242

and this popup:
    https://www.holdemmanager.com/hud_re...ist.php?id=242

Is it correct to, in HUD Settings, click on New first and then Import - or Import at once?
    Either way, HM2 produces several popups with something like "There is already a default win.popup" blabla, all of which i have to click Yes.

The two files, in what order do I import them and exactly how? And should I enable that profile (and make it default) in settings or is it ok to do that directly from a table?

Download the HUD.

Click Import and import the xml file.

The popups are part of the HUD.

You can assign HUDs to sites in Site Options.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

fixed. thanks.
    Last edited by rbrizzy; 03-27-2016 at 04:50 PM.

Thank you for letting us know you solved your problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Default default popups

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Download the HUD.

Click Import and import the xml file.

The popups are part of the HUD.

You can assign HUDs to sites in Site Options.
    Hi;
    I am borrowing the borrower's thread, lol
    When I go to import free HUDs, it asks if I want to overwrite the defaults. If I say yes, I change the default popups and HUD. If I don't it doesn't save anything, and I don't get the HUD I am trying to import. What dumb thing am I doing or not doing? Thanx for being patient with a noobie
    Foofus

try renaming your popups so that it won't overwrite what you changed. Backup everything first.

Please see this FAQ to transfer/backup data - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: What Files Should I Backup to Protect my Holdem Manager?

This will ensure that you have your hand histories and HUD saved to import into a new computer, and as a backup to restore in case of an emergency. I recommend you do this at least once a month and keep the last 2 or 3 most recent backups (and your \HM2Archive folder) stored on an external drive and/or cloud storage site like dropbox or google drive.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Default importing HUDs

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    try renaming your popups so that it won't overwrite what you changed. Backup everything first.

Please see this FAQ to transfer/backup data - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: What Files Should I Backup to Protect my Holdem Manager?

This will ensure that you have your hand histories and HUD saved to import into a new computer, and as a backup to restore in case of an emergency. I recommend you do this at least once a month and keep the last 2 or 3 most recent backups (and your \HM2Archive folder) stored on an external drive and/or cloud storage site like dropbox or google drive.
    Thank you, udbrky for your quick response. I appreciate the information about backing up. In the meantime, how do I import a hud from your repository so that I may save and use it?
    Foofus

Use the backup to backup your HUD.

Did you do as we recommended and rename any popups you edited, so you can assign them to the stats? Then, import and let it overwrite the popups. If they're the default ones, they most likely are the original defaults that are just part of the HUD still, so you can overwrite them.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)