Snapback not working correctly since beta update today (July 18)

Default Snapback not working correctly since beta update today (July 18)

Hello,

Everything was working completely fine until TN2 did it's automatic update today. After I did that, snapback isn't working correctly at all. It works for the first ~15 seconds or so, then it stops snapping back to it's original position. I'm able to move tables to STA 1 and 2, but can't put it back to it's original position.

Ie. I have a stack on the left of the screen. I have two spots I move hands that require attention to the top right, and bottom right. I can move them to the spots on the right, but I'm unable to put them back to the left.

Another issue is that when I middle click (mouse) on tables that are in the top right stack, it'll snap it to the spot that's designated for the right click (and back, if I click again).

Yet another issue is the fact that the auto betting feature is often screwing up the amounts. Ie. I have it set to 3bb + 1/ limper, and it'll throw out bets that are 4.9 bb's or whatever. Happening pre flop and after.

Also, for the first while when it actually does work, the tables are jumping around really 'choppy'.

I tried downgrading to the previous version, but it's still not working. I haven't changed any settings on TN2 in ages, nor have I installed any software or changed any settings on my computer.

I'm wondering if there's a way I can fix this that doesn't require an uninstall/reinstall, as setting TN2 up correctly the first time was hugely annoying.

As it is, I can't use the product at all, and as such, play poker.

Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by devon06atX; 07-18-2014 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by devon06atX View Post
    Hello,

Everything was working completely fine until TN2 did it's automatic update today. After I did that, snapback isn't working correctly at all. It works for the first ~15 seconds or so, then it stops snapping back to it's original position. I'm able to move tables to STA 1 and 2, but can't put it back to it's original position.

Ie. I have a stack on the left of the screen. I have two spots I move hands that require attention to the top right, and bottom right. I can move them to the spots on the right, but I'm unable to put them back to the left.
    What site is this on? I have just tested this on PS and all of this works for me in the set table aside tab > beside the hotkey what have you set in the drop down?

Another issue is that when I middle click (mouse) on tables that are in the top right stack, it'll snap it to the spot that's designated for the right click (and back, if I click again).
    Again I am unable to reproduce this issue.

Yet another issue is the fact that the auto betting feature is often screwing up the amounts. Ie. I have it set to 3bb + 1/ limper, and it'll throw out bets that are 4.9 bb's or whatever. Happening pre flop and after.
    Please email us a screenshot of where the betting is incorrect, In the mean time i will investigate this.

Also, for the first while when it actually does work, the tables are jumping around really 'choppy'.

I tried downgrading to the previous version, but it's still not working. I haven't changed any settings on TN2 in ages, nor have I installed any software or changed any settings on my computer.
    What do you mean they start Jumping around? What layout are you using?

For all of the above issues Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions Home - Browser Automation, Data Extraction and Web Testing Software | iMacros Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.

I'm wondering if there's a way I can fix this that doesn't require an uninstall/reinstall, as setting TN2 up correctly the first time was hugely annoying.

As it is, I can't use the product at all, and as such, play poker.

Thank you for your time.[/QUOTE]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Administrator

Hello,

Hi Devon,

Just a quick note - if you marked any of the STA slots as "No snapback", that is the exact opposite of "snapback" (which toggles tables to STA slot and then back to stack)

Best,
    John

I just sent the email with the log and screenshot.

I'm copying my response in the email too, as I'm not sure if it's you guys that will be looking through the logs.

---

The site in question is Pokerstars. It seems that the 'snapback' works intermittently while playing at just a table or two, but as soon as I try to play more, it wont do the snap back.

What I mean about the 'choppy' is it used to be (somewhat) smooth while snapping tables (I wrote jumping, sorry for the confusion), now it seems choppier.

I use the custom layout. What I have is a 'stack' where I put all my tables (typically play 12-16) on the middle-left of the screen, and any time I play a hand, I snap it to the top right (middle click) or bottom right (right click). I'm able to snap tables from bottom right to top right via middle click, or top right to bottom right via right click, but I'm unable to snap them back to the stack on the middle-left of the screen (by right clicking on a table when it's on the bottom right TA spot, or middle clicking on a table when it's in the top right TA spot). I hope that clarifies what the problem is.

In the 'set table aside' Tab, I have the TA slots set to normal.

Another issue that has come up is the betting. I have it set to round all bets to 1BB, but now it's starting to bet half blinds and whatnot (pre and post flop). Not a huge a issue, but, just another quirk that happened since yesterday.

I was unable to reproduce the massively wrong automatic betting sizes in my brief testing today.

EDIT - I was able to reproduce the problem, it was exactly the same as it was yesterday. I sent an email with the corresponding picture and log in as well.

Anyways, as always, appreciate the help. I hope to get this problem solved ASAP as missing out on weekend poker due to software issues (especially while in massive rebuild the bankroll mode) is not my idea of a good time heh.

Cheers guys.

also on the edit - I think I'm going to do a complete uninstall and reinstall anyway. I appreciate the posts you guys wrote this morning, but going two full weekend days without poker due to a problem that a reinstall will probably fix is downright silly.

I took screenshots of all the settings, so it shouldn't take too long to be back up and running.... ugh, I remember last time that also took forever to set up.

Anyways, thanks again, I really can't go another few days without a solution. Don't mean to sound ungrateful, but as I was waiting around yesterday, I considered installing TN1 on this computer as well.

- I ran revo uninstaller, didn't even know TN2 had a 'repair' option. Anyways, I did that and the same problems are still arising. I'll let you know if a clean install fixes the problems.
    Last edited by devon06atX; 07-19-2014 at 01:44 PM.

I'm at my wits end. I completely uninstalled (or so I thought) tableninja, downloaded it, installed it, it installed to the latest version - and all the settings were still there.

Anyways. It didn't solve any of the problems. I'm more than a little annoyed heh. I know it isn't your guys' fault, but man...

I'm installing tableninja 1 until some sort of solution presents itself.

Hi Devon

Thanks for sending the files to support we will review them asap and get back to you with a solution. If we are unable to reproduce then we may need to arrange a tv session.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback