2.0.0.8145 Beta Release Feedback Thread - Merge Fix
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2.0.0.8145 Beta Release Feedback Thread - Merge Fix

This is a beta release for 2.0.0.8145. The purpose of this release is to allow users to get early access to fixes and provide feedback as it would be impossible for our internal team to cover due to the huge amount of different possible PC environments out there. We do recommend you use a new database as a precaution.

Even though we rarely see anything that serious in these betas, and they have gone through some internal testing, they have not completed all our internal tests yet and the chances of a bug are higher than normal.

You can download 2.0.0.8145 manually by clicking here, if you need to rollback to the previous stable version 2.0.0.8129 you can do so by clicking here and installing that.

Release Notes:
    HM-8427 - New Merge Hand History format supported
    HM-8417 - Fixed: Stars prefetch - folder not automatically created if doesnt exist and breaks the prefetch
    HM-8415 - Increased minimum archive time to 10 minutes
    HM-8416 - Fixed archiving renaming (extra period was being added to each filename)
    Leakbuster Update
    Last edited by fozzy71; 07-17-2014 at 02:21 PM. Reason: replace 8144 text/link with 8145, removed note for HM-8425 fix
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

It freezes when Loading hands, is it just me?

Same, downgrade to 8129

+1 Freezes!

Hi,

I just played a few Merge tables for 20+ minutes and I didn't have any crashes with build 8144. Also imported 60k+ of Merge hands and no crash.

When you say it freezes when loading hands, is it on boot, or when exactly does this crash happen? Are you playing on a different site? All info is appreciated because we did test this build internally for most of the day today without issue.

-B

all my friends and I are all having this crash. Mine crashes as soon as the holdem manager loads up. All it says on the bottom is Loading hands... The HUd actually pops up but it says Waiting for hands but hte actual hud doesnt appear.... But as soon as holdem manager loads and takes you to the screen home reports active session opponents etc.... Its all blank grey and its just frozen. You cant click anything it just freezes.

HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Hello,

We were unable to reproduce the crash or freeze internally so far, this version appears to be working for most of the users. We would like to ask anyone who is experiencing issues to send us the log files. We will be making a new release as soon as we can based on logs that we receive.

Here are short instructions on how to find and send the log files: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Quote Originally Posted by thekaas View Post
    all my friends and I are all having this crash. Mine crashes as soon as the holdem manager loads up. All it says on the bottom is Loading hands... The HUd actually pops up but it says Waiting for hands but hte actual hud doesnt appear.... But as soon as holdem manager loads and takes you to the screen home reports active session opponents etc.... Its all blank grey and its just frozen. You cant click anything it just freezes.
    The same happens to me, crashes as soon as HM loads up with the "Loading hands..." message at the bottom.

Its freezes here: http://i.imgur.com/w6zTfTd.png

And here is the log:
    HM2logs.rar

Can you also let us know what Poker site(s) the selected hero is from, maybe its specific to a certain poker site so well know once a couple of people let us know for which site its happening on.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.