HM2 hangs up - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HM2 hangs up

Thank you for the feedback. I have added the information to our internal tracking document for this problem and once we have some suggestions or possible solutions that might solve this problem we will be in touch.

To stop HM2 freezing you need latest processors like i7 (worked for my friend) or decrease your database size (worked for me).

Default tournament session summery does not update.

After using Defraggler to get my hard drive tidy, tournament session summery does not automatically update any more.
    To get fresh numbers i need to click "Home" tab and after coming back by clicking on "Active Session" numbers are refreshed.

Please see screenshot.
    Areas lined in red refresh after i click "Home" and "Active Session"
    Areas in black show correct data, after i have finished next session.

Deleted and downloaded HM2 yesterday, it did not fix the problem.
    Using small database, to not have freezes.

I have a Firefox freezes, did not solve it with re-installing Firefox.

Unable to upload screenshot to here (again !).
    1.Click on "Insert Image"
    2."From computer"
    3."Select File"
    4.I pick a png screenshot file from my pictures folder
    5."Upload file(s)
    6.get "undefined" mark , behind my 284kb png file, not possible to do anything from here ...

I have written you guys a lot about uploading pics to here, your last version of uploading pics was pretty absurd ...
    You have changed it but it does not work ...

On screenshot you will see two areas circled with red and black.

What i did in my 01;28 posted tread and what i described in next 01;37 posted tread is i clicked on red circled area, on "Select Files".
    It made sense to me.
    However this is a dead end (look at my previous post).

Only way to upload a pic is to click on a black circled "Basic" tab...

I take back what i said in last post about you have changed pics uploading procedure. I have written do you previously that it is complicated and makes no sense, i guess you want it to be complicated ...

No, not possible to upload screenshots to here

We do not control the pic uploading process, it is part of the vbulletin software we use, but I have never had a problem with it. If you are having problems with the native pic uploading process try something like photobucket or screen cast then use the upload from url method to insert an image URL with [IMG] tags.

That being said, images won't really help us to solve this problem for you. We need some more information and need to see some feature logging enabled log files.

Which site/games are you playing? Are you using an alias to join multiple screen names together in the reports? If you choose your screen name instead of the alias name does it work properly?

Make sure that the Site Time Adjustment is properly configured such that the Time Stamp in the Reports for the hand matches your local windows clock time - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ime+Adjustment

Make sure the poker client and hand histories are both in English. If it is not, you need to change it in the Lobby Options or reinstall the software and choose English.

If you continue to have problems:

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'Analysis' and [x] 'ReportStats' options and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps.

You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and attach your log.txt file with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Please zip and email the requested file to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.