New table appear and i missclick - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your Welcome, If you have any other issues please let us know.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

I'm sorry but the new release didn't solve my problem, my tn2 has the same strange behaviour.

Hi,

Howe easy can you reproduce? Please let us know when you are available in GMT time. Please note that we can't do tv sessions at short notice so please give us a couple of days and times in advance as we have other meetings arranged with other customers.

The World Clock - Search Results This link will help you convert your time.

Please read this important information before our teamviewer session. We cannot do the teamviewer session until all those issues are addressed below:
    1 Make sure you have updated your windows using the Windows Update feature Microsoft Windows Update Please keep checking for updates until windows shows twice five minutes apart that there are no more updates.
    2 Please make sure you have access to a good connection, we cannot provide support on really slow connections
    3 - Please allow us full access otherwise it slows down the speed at which we can fix the issue
    Please download this version, it's the only one compatible with our version.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer

After the meeting is set up, then

Please email the ID and password 5-10 minutes before.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Hi,

in a TV session I think you can see clearly what happens, I updated my windows 8 and downloaded Teamviewer, so i'm ready to show you an ordinary grinding session.
    My next starting sessions are foreseen: tomorrow from 12:00 GMT, monday from 11:00 GMT and another about from 15:30, then tuesday from 11:00 and again from 15:30. After these days I'm available again from friday.

Thanks

Hi,

I can meet with you Tuesday at 15.30 GMT time 15 - 30 minutes before our session please start the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer - and email me the ID and password information. I will open a chat window inside Teamviewer after I connect.

Please read this important information before our teamviewer session. We cannot do the teamviewer session until all those issues are addressed below:
    1 - Make sure you have updated your windows using the "Windows Update" feature Microsoft Windows Update
    2 - Make sure TableNinja2 is up to date, Go to the the setup tab > enable I want latest beta, restart TN2 and it will update you.
    3 - Please make sure you have access to a good connection, we cannot provide support on really slow connections
    4 - Please allow us full access otherwise it slows down the speed at which we can fix the issue

Please email the tv id and pw to support@tableninja.com and also link to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    Hi,

I can meet with you Tuesday at 15.30 GMT time 15 - 30 minutes before our session please start the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer - and email me the ID and password information. I will open a chat window inside Teamviewer after I connect.

1 - Make sure you have updated your windows using the "Windows Update" feature Microsoft Windows Update
    2 - Make sure TableNinja2 is up to date, Go to the the setup tab > enable I want latest beta, restart TN2 and it will update you.
    3 - Please make sure you have access to a good connection, we cannot provide support on really slow connections
    4 - Please allow us full access otherwise it slows down the speed at which we can fix the issue

Please email the tv id and pw to support@tableninja.com and also link to this thread.
    ok, I'll meet you on Tuesday at 15:30 GMT time.

Confirmed see you then

Hi,

was there anyone today with me while I was grinding? I sent the tv id and pwd by email. It didn't seem that, have I to think that there's been a misunderstanding?

Hi,

We have replied to your email.

Hi,
    I have same problem after last update. when i want to press "bet" with mouse (and my mouse is near "bet" button) my table go to new slot (if ninja tile layout) or goes down and time out (if i use stack layout). It seems that tn2 thinks that i pushed the button before i do it, because bet sizing also changing when my mouse is moving near "bet" button. with hot keys works fine!