erase 1 day from HM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default erase 1 day from HM

can i erase HH from 1 day or a period that won't show on my stas, grafics or etc???

To completely delete HH from the database:

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=152
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Default erase

i did that, but the stats still there, i want erase those stats so i can't see anymore and get agry!!!!!

What version are you using?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Default erase

im using version 1.07, and what happen i was tilting and play poorly.
    i purge the hands, but even doing that the stats still showing on my HEM, its possible to purge HH and HH not showing anymore at HEM?
    hope u understood now
    thanks

That should remove them permanantly, are you sure your selecting the correct filters, maybe tell me what stakes i.e 50nl etc that your trying to delete and then post a screenshot of the purge filters settings you used.

Or alternatively try this method, run a search for all the hands you want to delete in the Hands TAB and in the bottom pane switch from last 100 to all hands then right click on one of the hands and choose delete all hands in list

Default erase

ok tks

Default erase

some hands still there, when i click on HANDS tab its not there, but if i click on SESSIONS tab, doesn't show the hands on the botton part but on the up part showed that i played 6 hands, why is that, kind of weired???
    sryy if its a newbie question but i just want to erase the 12/13/2008 of my life

If you delete the last 3 winners column from options > Hand View Column Selection and then refresh the hands TAB they should reappear and you can delete them

Default erase

tks a lot.