Right click stops working during play

Default Right click stops working during play

Hi there,

I have an issue with my right click set to all in + click bet button.
    It usually works at the beginning of my play but after some time, it just stops doing anything so I have to raise and click manually.
    What is that? Please help.

Hi,

Is this TN1 or TN2?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    Hi,

Is this TN1 or TN2?
    TN1.JPG

Hi,

We are no longer supporting TN1, Support for TN1 ended on July 1st
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    Hi,

We are no longer supporting TN1, Support for TN1 ended on July 1st
    Yeah I know, that is what you call "lifetime support".

We always tried to be as clear as possible on the TableNinja website that:
    1. We reserve the right to release a new product and to charge for that product.
    2. We are in no way obligated to release updates to TN1. And therefore the Infinite License entitles you to receive any TN1 updates that happen to be released.

In addition, this is a standard policy for software as any other policy would not be a viable business model -- i.e. if buying TableNinja1 let you automatically own any other software we make in the future for free, or if we were obligated to update TN1 forever

Over the years we’ve updated TableNinja 1 hundreds of times, but we needed to create TableNinja 2 from the ground up to be able to do things that simply aren’t possible with the TableNinja 1 code base. As a business we must make decisions that keep us viable, and TableNinja 2 has been a major investment designed to ensure that we can continue to provide a great multitabling experience to our customers for years to come.