hud is not showing
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default hud is not showing

Gey, i play zoom on poker stars, and my hud is not showing. The live play on the site is working. It only says 'waiting for hands'. Can u help pls?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Make sure that Stars has the right hand history folder set and in the import list. They currently have an issue where they add your username to the end of HandHistory - so it's like HandHistoryvollbodo, but their user.ini file shows HandHistory. Thus, we read the ini file and it does not have the correct folder set up. You sometimes need to change the folder to something like c:\starshh due to Windows permissions.

Make sure both Stars (and starsupdate) and hmcloudclient are running as administrator.

If you continue to have problems, try the following -

- From the System Tray right-click the HM Cloud Icon > Settings > General Settings > [x] Detailed Logging - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Cloud+Alpha%29
    - Please reproduce the problem and attach a screen shot - How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows
    - Save a copy of the C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Clien t\log.txt file and email it to HMCloud@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.*
    - Please also attach your C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Clien t\HoldemManagerClient.config file.*
    * If you are using Windows XP those files will be located in C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\HoldemManager\Client

If you can't see the files/folders in question, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by vollbodo View Post
    Gey, i play zoom on poker stars, and my hud is not showing. The live play on the site is working. It only says 'waiting for hands'. Can u help pls?
    Hi there
    I am having the same problem.
    Just wanted to add that the HUD is working on regular tables it is just Zoom that is not working

I somehow solved the problem... I saw that i didn t had the ps run as adm an neighter the psupdate... I think that was the prob... Thx

Quote Originally Posted by mineriva View Post
    Hi there
    I am having the same problem.
    Just wanted to add that the HUD is working on regular tables it is just Zoom that is not working
    with me the problem persist.

I did detail logging and I believe the problem is found here:

"12:59:07.203 [Worker 10:10 - AutoImportFile.SendNext] [AutoImport] ---Queue send---
    12:59:27.328 [Worker 11:11 - AutoImportFile.Send] Failed to find beginning of last hand in previous delta of file=C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory\xxxxxxx\HH20140708 McNaught - $0.01-$0.02 - USD No Limit Hold'em.txt
    12:59:27.328 [Worker 11:11 - AutoImportFile.Send] PreviousContentLength=1341, PreviousContent=
    12:59:27.328 [Worker 11:11 - AutoImportFile.Send] PokerStars Zoom Hand #118501212541: Hold'em No Limit ($0.01/$0.02) - 2014/07/08 12:58:41 ET"

please advise

Currently, Stars has an issue where it changes the hand history folder. In their options, and in the user.ini, it will say:
    c:\users\appdata\local\pokerstars\HandHistory

But it creates and puts the hands in:
    c:\users\appdata\local\pokerstars\HandHistoryUsern ame

We read from the user.ini file, thus the correct folder is not in the list.

Due to Windows permissions, that folder may not add to the Site Setup.

In that case, you need to create a new folder, such as:

c:\starshh

If you continue to have problems, please use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool

Please reproduce the problem and attach:
    - a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - a hand history for the table
    - a screenshot of the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock in the picture
    - Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager.
    - Please send a log file as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support572

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com to let us know that you also sent a hud error report.

If you can not see the 'Waiting for hands...' HUD please try using the Table Finder and then you should be able to use the 'Report a HUD Problem' menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+not+appear572

You can sometimes use that Table Finder tool to attach the HUD to tournaments that don't show the HUD automatically while we work on a fix based on the information sent in your hud error report. If so, you will need to use the Table Finder each time you get moved to a new table.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by mineriva View Post
    with me the problem persist.

I did detail logging and I believe the problem is found here:

"12:59:07.203 [Worker 10:10 - AutoImportFile.SendNext] [AutoImport] ---Queue send---
    12:59:27.328 [Worker 11:11 - AutoImportFile.Send] Failed to find beginning of last hand in previous delta of file=C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory\xxxxxxx\HH20140708 McNaught - $0.01-$0.02 - USD No Limit Hold'em.txt
    12:59:27.328 [Worker 11:11 - AutoImportFile.Send] PreviousContentLength=1341, PreviousContent=
    12:59:27.328 [Worker 11:11 - AutoImportFile.Send] PokerStars Zoom Hand #118501212541: Hold'em No Limit ($0.01/$0.02) - 2014/07/08 12:58:41 ET"

please advise
    I confirm that it is working now Thankyou.

tbh I really dont know how it started working again. It was in porting fine from the folder but the HUD was not working and only in the Zoom games. It was working 100% in normal games.

I went to "settings" > "auto import folders" > added the subfolder with my username.

I hope this is of some help for future

Thank you for letting us know what solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Currently, Stars has an issue where it changes the hand history folder. In their options, and in the user.ini, it will say:
    c:\users\appdata\local\pokerstars\HandHistory

But it creates and puts the hands in:
    c:\users\appdata\local\pokerstars\HandHistoryUsern ame

We read from the user.ini file, thus the correct folder is not in the list.

Due to Windows permissions, that folder may not add to the Site Setup.

In that case, you need to create a new folder, such as:

c:\starshh
    Zoom is not working for me neither and in log there is same error as mentioned above.

18:52:34.258 [Worker 15:15 - AutoImportFile.Send] Failed to find beginning of last hand in previous delta of file=D:\-= POKER =-\Pokerstars Hand History\Frouzo\Frouzo\HH20140815 Hyakutake #5 - $0.02-$0.05 - USD No Limit Hold'em.txt
    18:52:34.258 [Worker 15:15 - AutoImportFile.Send] PreviousContentLength=1389, PreviousContent=
    18:52:34.258 [Worker 15:15 - AutoImportFile.Send] PokerStars Zoom Hand #120142477387: Hold'em No Limit ($0.02/$0.05) - 2014/08/15 18:52:12 CET [2014/08/15 12:52:12 ET]

i m not sure what you mean by "c:\starshh" workaround because when i set pokerstars to save hand files anywhere (even in c:\starshh) it will make it looks like this -> "c:\starshh\frouzo".

If i set folder as "C:\" then pokerstars doesnt store any hand history

additional info:
    It was working 2 weeks ago.
    It works on normal CG.
    It says "waiting for hand.." in the top right corner on zoom games.
    Last edited by Frouzo; 08-15-2014 at 01:30 PM.

Please update to this version

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock. Then, right click the file and run as administrator.

Please see this FAQ:

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables

If you continue to have problems, please use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool

Please reproduce the problem and attach:
    - a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - a hand history for the table
    - a screenshot of the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock in the picture
    - Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager.
    - Please send a log file as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support572

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com to let us know that you also sent a hud error report.

If you can not see the 'Waiting for hands...' HUD please try using the Table Finder and then you should be able to use the 'Report a HUD Problem' menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+not+appear572

You can sometimes use that Table Finder tool to attach the HUD to tournaments that don't show the HUD automatically while we work on a fix based on the information sent in your hud error report. If so, you will need to use the Table Finder each time you get moved to a new table.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)