hud is not showing - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by yarish View Post
    Could you resend it to my new email? I've just changed it. Sorry for trouble.
    Done. We hope to have the new official cloud hud build released today if all goes well.

It works, but can't change HUD layout from default to any other.
    Anyway, thanks.

edit; nvm. Everything works.
    Last edited by yarish; 09-10-2014 at 07:09 PM.

1.0.413 is official now. I am not sure if there were any significant changes since the Aug29 private build I sent some of you but I would suggest you update anyway. I may have mistakenly told you that you would get an auto update prompt but you actually need to download it manually since the version number of the private build is the same as the official build - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...oudClientSetup

Thank you, finally it works after the official update

Excellent. Thank you for letting us know.

FYI to anyone just updating, if you get prompted by your anti-virus about blitz.dll or starscommunicator.hm2 files do NOT quarantine these files. These are false-positives for our zoom HUD files and there is nothing to worry about from these files. Some AV programs are just overly protective about the files we use to get the Zoom HUD info from the stars client. Add exceptions for the files in your AV and update and everything should be fine.

It had stopped working on zoom* again (is it just for me?). Should I wait for a new HM Cloud update? Is it coming anytime soon?

*it works on regular tables
    Last edited by yarish; 10-20-2014 at 08:38 AM.

We updated/changed the files for all fast-fold games in HM2. You will need to wait for the next HM Cloud update for these new files to be included in HM Cloud so the zoom HUD will work again. I do not have an ETA for when that new Cloud update will be released.

He had stopped working zoom* again yesterday (it's only for me?).

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    He had stopped working zoom* again yesterday (it's only for me?).
    There are some issues with the new ps v7 beta client and HM2's Zoom HUD so if you are using that please switch back to the official v6 client for now and see if that helps.

Make sure you always start HM2 first before you open the PokerStars Client. If you closed PokerStars for any reason and did not close HM2 please close them both and start HM2 before you stars PokerStars again.

We have also seen some issues with the HUD Settings > General Settings > [x] Use Session Stats option causing problems so try the following steps:

1) Export any custom HUD configs.
    2) Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] All Configs > OK
    3) Manually reset your Site Setup > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats and any other HUD Settings you had personalized.

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again. If the problem returns after importing the custom HUD then you know that config is corrupted and you will need to delete it and rebuild it from scratch.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rashing+Issues

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables

If you continue to have problems please send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the FAQ in the first link above.