hud is not showing - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    But that is HM2 updater, not HM cloud

Quote Originally Posted by Frouzo View Post
    But that is HM2 updater, not HM cloud
    I am sorry for the confusion. It is sometimes hard to know which forum we are in when replying if we got there from our 'subscribed threads' or 'new posts' list.

Zoom is not working for me neither and in log there is same error as mentioned above.

18:52:34.258 [Worker 15:15 - AutoImportFile.Send] Failed to find beginning of last hand in previous delta of file=D:\-= POKER =-\Pokerstars Hand History\Frouzo\Frouzo\HH20140815 Hyakutake #5 - $0.02-$0.05 - USD No Limit Hold'em.txt
    18:52:34.258 [Worker 15:15 - AutoImportFile.Send] PreviousContentLength=1389, PreviousContent=
    18:52:34.258 [Worker 15:15 - AutoImportFile.Send] PokerStars Zoom Hand #120142477387: Hold'em No Limit ($0.02/$0.05) - 2014/08/15 18:52:12 CET [2014/08/15 12:52:12 ET]

i m not sure what you mean by "c:\starshh" workaround because when i set pokerstars to save hand files anywhere (even in c:\starshh) it will make it looks like this -> "c:\starshh\frouzo".

If i set folder as "C:\" then pokerstars doesnt store any hand history

additional info:
    It was working 2 weeks ago.
    It works on normal CG.
    It says "waiting for hand.." in the top right corner on zoom games.
    The Zoom fix has not been checked in to HM Cloud yet. You will get an auto-update prompt when it is ready for download and I assume this fix will be in the release notes.

Weird thing is that other guys got it working already even with that Stars issue.

Any expected date on new HM cloud fix ?

Weird thing is that other guys got it working already even with that Stars issue.
    They might have tried copying over the blitz.dll from \program files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2\ to \program files\HM Cloud HUD\ but I am not sure if that is all that is needed now that we added the starscommunicator.hm2 to HM2. If HM Cloud also needs that file it probably won't work properly until we update HM Cloud next.

Any expected date on new HM cloud fix ?
    There is no ETA (we almost never will give an ETA even if we know FWIW) but hopefully it won't be too long.

Zoom is not working for me neither and in log there is same error as mentioned above.

18:52:34.258 [Worker 15:15 - AutoImportFile.Send] Failed to find beginning of last hand in previous delta of file=D:\-= POKER =-\Pokerstars Hand History\Frouzo\Frouzo\HH20140815 Hyakutake #5 - $0.02-$0.05 - USD No Limit Hold'em.txt
    18:52:34.258 [Worker 15:15 - AutoImportFile.Send] PreviousContentLength=1389, PreviousContent=
    18:52:34.258 [Worker 15:15 - AutoImportFile.Send] PokerStars Zoom Hand #120142477387: Hold'em No Limit ($0.02/$0.05) - 2014/08/15 18:52:12 CET [2014/08/15 12:52:12 ET]

i m not sure what you mean by "c:\starshh" workaround because when i set pokerstars to save hand files anywhere (even in c:\starshh) it will make it looks like this -> "c:\starshh\frouzo".
    That is what it is supposed to do but if you change it in the pokerstars options you need to make sure you change it in the HM2 Site Setup and HMC Settings also so the HUD/Database knows where to import the hands from.

After more than 10 days still no update ?

After more than 10 days still no update ?
    We have a new cloud build close to ready for release but there are still some lingering HM2 Zoom issues we need to be sure are resolved so that they can be included in the release. Rough estimate for next cloud release is Monday but that is obviously subject to change if we run into any problems during internal beta testing of the release.

Thanks for the info.

I am using HM cloud as my main poker software therefore patch is well needed for me

Thanks for the info.

I am using HM cloud as my main poker software therefore patch is well needed for me
    It is great to hear that others are using it for their main tracker/HUD now like I do. I will email you a link to an early release candidate of the new Cloud client on a dropbox link so you can beta test. Please let us know if it does/doesn't work for you on Zoom. If you use Chrome and it blocks the download of the dropbox link you might need to use IE or Firefox to download it.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    It is great to hear that others are using it for their main tracker/HUD now like I do. I will email you a link to an early release candidate of the new Cloud client on a dropbox link so you can beta test. Please let us know if it does/doesn't work for you on Zoom. If you use Chrome and it blocks the download of the dropbox link you might need to use IE or Firefox to download it.
    Just starting to use HMC and I have the same issues apparently, HUD works on regular tables but not on zoom, all is set as Admin, looks like it is importing hands and all, tried to change auto import folder to ...HandHistory\Username but didnīt work.

Can you tell me how this Detailed Logging works? I ticked it but dont know what to do. Send me this new release if you dont mind. Thanks!

Windows 7 here.

Hello?