2.0.0.8129 Official Release Feedback Thread

Exclamation 2.0.0.8129 Official Release Feedback Thread

This is an official release for 2.0.0.8129.

You can download 2.0.0.8129 manually by clicking here or by using the auto update feature within HM2. If you experience any issues with the new version please let us know and you can rollback to the previous stable version by clicking here.

Release Notes:

Featured Updates
    HM-3408 - Added a new feature to change the HUD config based on the ' of players at the table, see this FAQ for details -
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...D+Site+Options
    HM-4658 - Added $/hand, EV/hand and EV/hour to report stats for all currencies
    HM-7834 - Added report to group tournaments by tags

LeakBuster
    Leak Buster will require a license server change with this update. Your license will be copied over and you'll be required to re-enter your name and e-mail to complete registration.

Hud/Importing
    HM-7596 - PokerStars - hide sitting out players in tournaments from showing in hud
    HM-7928 - Ipoker - Added support for Twister tournaments which also resolved an issue where those hands caused report issues
    HM-5439 - Ipoker - removed sitting out players from showing in HUD
    HM-8136 - PartyPoker FastForward - Corrected issue where no HUD was being displayed on Jet 3 & Bolt 2 tables
    HM-8162 - Pacific - Added feature to auto detect hand history folders for New Jersey Pacific/888 skins
    HM-7532 – Pacific - Improved table size detection for tournaments
    HM-7606 – Pacific - Prevent import of corrupt handhistories with missing hand summary
    HM-7862 – Pacific - Allow import of renamed/non-standard tournament summary files
    HM-7936 – Pacific - Added EV calculations for 8-max Double or Nothing tournaments
    HM-8168 – Pacific - added support for SnapCall skin
    HM-8404 – Pacific - removed sitting out players from showing in HUD
    HM-8392 – Merge - Updated HUD to work on fast cashgame tables.
    HM-6564 - Microgaming - dont show incomplete quickfold hands as errors

Reports
    HM-8143 - Graph - Resolved issue with currency symbol when displaying winnings in bb or BB
    HM-7652 – Filters - Updated hole card filter to work with Zoom/FastForward/Speed poker handhistories

Misc
    HM-7698 - Resolved issue with settings for number of logs to be displayed
    HM-7696 - Resolved issue with HM2 not detecting PostgreSQL 9.3 install
    HM-7424 - Resolved issue with player names with backslashes causing a problem with backup and restore

Filters
    HM-4913 - Resolved isolated issues with tournament filter not showing in the ribbon

Handviewer
    HM-8222 - Tiles view - Prevent longer names from pushing action tiles to the right
    Last edited by random; 07-09-2014 at 08:43 AM.

Hey,

so I installed this release, but now NoteCaddy new features (clock, heat maps, new graphs) has gone.
    So I tried to install NC 2.5 beta release again, but I got an error during install "error opening file for writing" etc.
    What to do?

Thanks

So I think I solved problem. I installed HM2_8100 version first, then 8130v again. Now it works.

RE: HM-7596 - PokerStars - hide sitting out players in tournaments from showing in hud
    What is this exactly? With the update installed I still see stats updating for players who are sitting out in tournaments. It would be good if sitter's stats did not change at all (like they are not even there), but I thought this was not possible due to the time the screen is scraped for each hand.

Quote Originally Posted by AceUS View Post
    Hey,

so I installed this release, but now NoteCaddy new features (clock, heat maps, new graphs) has gone.
    So I tried to install NC 2.5 beta release again, but I got an error during install "error opening file for writing" etc.
    What to do?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AceUS View Post
    So I think I solved problem. I installed HM2_8100 version first, then 8130v again. Now it works.
    This is a thread for 8129 which has NC 2.4. If you have any questions about NC 2.5 please post them in the NC forum's beta thread. I think NC 2.5 might be moving in to the main branch for our next release but it is still too early to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon_Allan View Post
    RE: HM-7596 - PokerStars - hide sitting out players in tournaments from showing in hud
    What is this exactly? With the update installed I still see stats updating for players who are sitting out in tournaments. It would be good if sitter's stats did not change at all (like they are not even there), but I thought this was not possible due to the time the screen is scraped for each hand.
    It's for players not dealt into the hand. In tournaments you are always dealt cards and you fold.

This specific change for tournaments applies to situation when you are reseated and not dealt in when waiting for blinds.
    Last edited by random; 07-09-2014 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    It's for players not dealt into the hand. In tournaments you are always dealt cards and you fold.

This specific change for tournaments applies to situation when you are reseated and not dealt in when waiting for blinds.
    Ah, OK, thanks.

Thank you for letting us know this is resolved.

Good luck at the tables,

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)