Poker site not listed

Default Poker site not listed

I currently play on a poker site called "BetOnline"
    This poker site, however is not listed, which thoroughly confuses me considering the software setup for sites has a decent amount of them listed, some that I have never even heard of.
    The site I play on isn't really some offshore site either, and gets a decent amount of traffic aswell.
    How can i fix this problem? It doesn't even read my hand history files that I attached to it, and it detects the table, yes, but does not record anything of the table even after selecting something like "Graphs" in the HUD

Sorry if it is an easy fix, I am very new to this as you can probably tell, all help is greatly appreciated.

They are part of the chico network and we do not support this network at this time. We do not have any short term plans to add any new networks at this time. When we decide to start adding support for more new networks again it will be done based on current pokerscout rankings and the popularity of the ticket in our system for the network.

If you want to be notified when it is added please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HM-7128 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.