Error shut down of HM2 after a saving of new definition

Default Error shut down of HM2 after a saving of new definition

as i press file->save or save new my hm2 shuts down and i'm not really sure it does how it should

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem, describe exactly what you were doing, and attach your log.txt file -

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Send it to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Since I do still have the problems I have to bother You once again.

I've contacted hm2 support for adovementioned question and wait for their reply.

But for now i still waste my time trying to create some new definition. There are many problemes. Actualy i start to think that the creator does not work at all.

Yesterday i tryed make a number of notes around SB vs BB steals and failed every single time. Even when i just repeated step by step a making of SB Steal Hero BB note guide. This one http://wiki.assaultware.com/Making-a...nd-steals.ashx . But i downloaded the xml in the end of page and to my surprise it works. And the notes based on that work as well, maybe not so good as they should but work.

Today i started with making of this one note action sequences - YouTube . Cbet/fold. I did it step by step and it started to work! the miracle came! but it wasn't lasting for long: firstly i did one more note Cbet/call based on previous one. it worked realy bad, for example the name in pop ups didn't even change (it still be cbet/fold instead of typed cbet/call in general.) and after that the cbet/fold note just disappered from the pop ups and frankly it was totally unexpected.

By the way, almost all notes that i make works not bad when i check them with "seek" option. It find right oppotunities and succeses most of time. but them it comes to hud pop ups it's disaster.

I realy hope You can help me.

My NC version is the last BETA. May be it's the matter? May You give fully working installer?

Thanks in advance

Regargs

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by kapinapi View Post
    Since I do still have the problems I have to bother You once again.

I've contacted hm2 support for adovementioned question and wait for their reply.

But for now i still waste my time trying to create some new definition. There are many problemes. Actualy i start to think that the creator does not work at all.

Yesterday i tryed make a number of notes around SB vs BB steals and failed every single time. Even when i just repeated step by step a making of SB Steal Hero BB note guide. This one http://wiki.assaultware.com/Making-a...nd-steals.ashx . But i downloaded the xml in the end of page and to my surprise it works. And the notes based on that work as well, maybe not so good as they should but work.

Today i started with making of this one note action sequences - YouTube . Cbet/fold. I did it step by step and it started to work! the miracle came! but it wasn't lasting for long: firstly i did one more note Cbet/call based on previous one. it worked realy bad, for example the name in pop ups didn't even change (it still be cbet/fold instead of typed cbet/call in general.) and after that the cbet/fold note just disappered from the pop ups and frankly it was totally unexpected.

By the way, almost all notes that i make works not bad when i check them with "seek" option. It find right oppotunities and succeses most of time. but them it comes to hud pop ups it's disaster.

I realy hope You can help me.

My NC version is the last BETA. May be it's the matter? May You give fully working installer?

Thanks in advance

Regargs
    If you follow the proper steps there should be no surprises manual

You make no mention in all your text of pending tasks, having reset notes, player note history or anything that could be considered useful information. This is all covered in the article I linked. Hopefully that helps you use the software effectively and if not at least make a good post.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

I know that my post is not informative for You at all and sorry for that. But problemes are so multyple that it makes me write about 1kilometer length post to describe it and i think it will unlikly lead to any solution anyway. Pls make believe i do follow all the proper steps. I saw and read many manuals and guides. I don't forget about pending tasks, use resets and tests etc. It doesn't help.

Today I spent another day for experements and I believe I find a clue. I successed in making of new notes. They work not bad and show up in popups. But they do only when I save them through pressing of "x" button on a creating note bookmark. You know, such little that can be find in right upper corner of any window which we use for closing. On pressing it asks me if I want to save the changes. I click Yes and get the result. BUT when I try to save via File->Save I get the HM shut down and all the problemes i have told above. Actually it was and is my "inicial" problem, inicial to make this thread, that one which is in the title. I have contacted HM support as You told me before but They sent me back to You. So, WHAT is these shut downs? WHY do they crash the notes i try to save? How can i help to describe the problem more precise? Do You have a fix for it?

Just to remind: I use 2.5 BETA

Thanks in advance

It's probably not a problem with NoteCaddy itself when it only happens to one person.

Please see this FAQ to alleviate any security bottlenecks:

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...olders+HM2+use

Please reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework -
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...p+Instructions

Afterwards, please make sure that you update windows completely. Keep checking to make sure that there are no more updates, until it shows twice, five minutes apart that there are no more updates available.
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

It's probably not a problem with NoteCaddy itself when it only happens to one person.

Please see this FAQ to alleviate any security bottlenecks:

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...olders+HM2+use

Please reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework -
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...p+Instructions

Afterwards, please make sure that you update windows completely. Keep checking to make sure that there are no more updates, until it shows twice, five minutes apart that there are no more updates available.