tourney buy ins totally messed up, urgent help

Default tourney buy ins totally messed up, urgent help

hi,

I am the guy reporting bugs for 4 years now.

Can you please teach your team about Test Driven Development and the value of Unit Testing which is apparently not happening in-house??

take a look at my screenshot, guess if I made 100 rebuys in the first mtt.

then also look how possible it is to have total buy in 20, no rebuys and net winnings -28.

All net winnings is screwed up.

This is with the latest downloaded version, the previous worked correctly.
    How am I supposed to edit these tourneys now? Editing the tourney still leaves net winnings wrong.

What the hell, this is only Winnings=totalwon - (TotalBI+rebuy). Is it seriously so difficult?

****Sorry I just noticed it's more serious. All Winamax tourneys are reported with more - net winnings than the total bi + rebuys(usually there are no rebuys in win). How can this be fixed??
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by arisgi; 06-28-2014 at 10:02 AM.

Winamax does not write tournament summary files and they do not include this information in the hand history files so it is impossible for us to know the number of rebuys, results, etc. Any tournament with more than 1 table (and many single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM2 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. The only sites that write these summary files is Pokerstars, Full Tilt, and Pacific. If your site does not write summaries, or you experience any discrepancies with the results, you will need to manually edit the results via the Reports > Tournament > Tournaments > right-click > edit - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rnament+Editor

Seems that you never read or watch maybe because my language tilted you.

Hem correctly sees every winamax tourney BI but reports NET WINNINGS WRONGLY.

Easy example:
    MTT $10, gets inserted in the db as $10 (correct) but net winnings (which I CANNOT EDIT) are -$14.
    THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE TO EDIT AND IS A BUG.
    LOOK AT THE DAMN IMAGE.

I am sorry, I guess I didn't understand that part of your post clearly. If the results can not be edited for some reason we need you to send us the hands for testing.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.