HUD not working on zoom tables

Default HUD not working on zoom tables

Hi,

My zoom is not working now on zoom tables (it does work in normal tables and tournaments), it worked a few weeks ago in zoom.

Im using Win7 (as admin) and I have HM 2.0.0.8118 Pro.

I tried this already and it doesn't work: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables

Also, I tried to get a log but sometimes it doesn't appear (or dissapear) the "Waiting for hands" (HM2 hud) and I can't click on the "?" or anything, I clicked but nothing happens.

I have attached also a screen.

ZoomNotWorking.jpg

Thank you.

The log files can now be copied to the desktop from the start menu. Thank you for the screen shot but we absolutely must see a HUD Error Report email/log so we can determine the cause of the problems.

Pplease use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report

Please reproduce the problem and attach:
    - a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - a hand history for the table
    - a screenshot of the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the picture
    - Please send a log file as well

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and let us know that you also sent a HUD error report.

If you can not see the 'Waiting for hands...' HUD please try using the Table Finder and then you should be able to use the 'Report a HUD Problem' menu.

You can sometimes use that Table Finder tool to attach the HUD to tournaments that don't show the HUD automatically while we work on a fix based on the information sent in your hud error report. If so, you will need to use the Table Finder each time you get moved to a new table.

HUD is also not working for me, tried restarting everything, restarting my PC running everything as an admin. Also tried table find and nothing is working =/

not working on rush FTP as well after new FTP software update

Quote Originally Posted by heyitsclay View Post
    HUD is also not working for me, tried restarting everything, restarting my PC running everything as an admin. Also tried table find and nothing is working =/
    Please make sure you are not using the beta version of the PS7 client. Their last update broke the rush HUD. If you are having problems with the Zoom HUD on PS6 please send the requested pics/logs/emails.

Quote Originally Posted by Dastan View Post
    not working on rush FTP as well after new FTP software update
    Are you also having problems with zoom? Or just Rush? We prefer people start their own threads in general so we can keep their issues separated, especially if it is for a different site/network. That being said, there isn't anything we can do to solve these types of problems on the forums. We need to see a hud error report, screen shots, and log files as requested above.

I dont know cause i dont play on Stars, im gonna play normal tables for some time and there are no problems with HUD on normal tables

Quote Originally Posted by Dastan View Post
    I dont know cause i dont play on Stars, im gonna play normal tables for some time and there are no problems with HUD on normal tables
    If you start playing Rush again later and still have problems:

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...lt+Rush+Tables

If you continue to have problems, please use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool

Please reproduce the problem and attach:
    - a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - a hand history for the table
    - a screenshot of the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the picture
    - Please send a log file as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and let us know that you also sent a hud error report.