2.0.0.8118 Beta Release Feedback Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2.0.0.8118 Beta Release Feedback Thread

This is a beta release for 2.0.0.8118. The purpose of this release is to allow users to get early access to fixes and provide feedback as it would be impossible for our internal team to cover due to the huge amount of different possible PC environments out there. We do recommend you use a new database as a precaution.

Even though we rarely see anything that serious in these betas, and they have gone through some internal testing, they have not completed all our internal tests yet and the chances of a bug are higher than normal.

Release Notes:

Featured Updates
    HM-7928 - Added support for Twister tournament which also resolved an issue where those hands caused report issues
    HM-3408 - Added a new feature to change the HUD config based on the ' of players at the table, see this FAQ for details -http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/31/HUD+Settings+%7B47%7D+Site+Options

Hud/Importing
    HM-6564 - Resolved issue with Microgaming (Betsson) hands not importing
    HM-7596 - Resolved isolated issue with reseated player waiting for the blinds shown as wrong name
    HM-8162 - Added feature to auto detect hand history folders for New Jersey Pacific/888 skins

Reports
    HM-8143 - Resolved issue with currency symbol when displaying winnings in bb or BB
    HM-7928 - Added support for Twister tournaments which also resolved an issue where those hands caused report issues
    HM-7834 - Add report to group touraments by tags

Misc
    HM-7698 - Resolved issue with settings for number of logs to be displayed
    HM-7696 - Resolved issue with HM2 not detecting PostgreSQL 9.3 install
    HM-7424 - Resolved issue with playernames with backslashes causing a problem with backup and restore

Filters
    HM-5439 - Resolved issues with Ipoker Sitout Player detected as active player for hud filters
    HM-4913 - Resolved isolated issues with tournament filter not showing in the ribbon

Handviewer
    HM-8222 - Handviewer: Prevent longer names from pushing action tiles

You can download 2.0.0.8118 manually by clicking here or by using the auto update feature within HM2. If you experience any issues with the new version please let us know and you can rollback to the previous stable version by clicking here.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

HM-3408 - Added a new feature to change the HUD config based on the ' of players at the table, see this FAQ for details -http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/31/HUD+Settings+%7B47%7D+Site+Options

- does this mean, for ex i can have a specific hud for 6-5 players, a different one for 4 players, one for 3 and one for hu?

For now it means you can have a HUD for 7 - 10, 3 - 6, and 1 - 2 players regardless of the size of the table. We may improve the feature in the future to work in conjunction with the HUD Filters like you suggest based on the feedback we get from this initial release of this new feature before we determine if and how we create the UI to work with those filters.

Note: This HUD change is based on the number of players dealt in to the previous hand in the hand history file.

Quote Originally Posted by kwolf View Post

- does this mean, for ex i can have a specific hud for 6-5 players, a different one for 4 players, one for 3 and one for hu?
    We have wrote a ticket for further improvements to this feature and for tracking the customers that want this feature so we can gauge how popular of a request it is.

HM-8391: Allow further customization for HUD switching based on number of players for each # of players separately

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

Hey guys, I'm a sng player and in spite of these new changes, when I get to HU in my sng's I STILL am having to manually change my HUD to my HU HUD from the 6max one I use. What gives?
    I've been chasing up on this over a LONG period of time... :http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...t-im-hu-2.html

This isn't a feature request. HM1 did it, HM2 has the options for your customers to select this. You advertise that the software can do this, but it can't. It's broken. I'm not asking for some crazy 6 bet stat filtered by raise size, position & favourite ninja turtle or something, I just want this very basic function to work :-(

Did you change this in Site Options? Check the "By # of players" box. I tested this . What is the site?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Banned

Livetracking @ Stars.EU MTT's broke with this release.

Playing on Pokerstars.com. I'm playing 6 max hyper sng's.
    Yes I checked the tick box.
    I have however noticed that each time i close the hud settings, when I go back the box is unchecked again. Like HM2 just won't accept the option.

ZOOM HUD is not working after this update.

I tried to reset all the settings but I just will not work.

Ring game HUD seems just fine though.

Anyone else having the same problem?

Quote Originally Posted by HossendeHaai View Post
    Livetracking @ Stars.EU MTT's broke with this release.
    I want to let you know that your bug has been received and will be tested in the order it was received. Once we have tested and documented it thoroughly we will send you our results and/or ask for any other info/files that we may need to help resolve it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)