BUG - TN2 showing wrong M value
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post BUG - TN2 showing wrong M value

Hello guys,

I use the M display option at tournaments and recently I noticed the value is not right. As you can see in the attached image the correct value is 375/80 = 4,69 (and not 3,75). Happens everyhand at hyperturbos!

image000.jpg

Another example (the correct M should be 7,68 and not 7,33):

image001.jpg

Admins? Anyone can fix this, please?

BTW, the problem is: TN2 is calculatin M like if there's always 10 players posting antes at every situation.

All you need is to fix, please!

Hi,

What version of TN2 are you currently using?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    Hi,

What version of TN2 are you currently using?

Hi,

I will investigate this in the mean time update to the latest build 2.3.52 and if the problem persists Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions Home - Browser Automation, Data Extraction and Web Testing Software | iMacros Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.

Edit: I am unable to reproduce your issue, please note that Tourney M is calculated based on the previous hand.
    Last edited by sideshow; 06-17-2014 at 09:29 AM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Sideshow, I did tested and the same thing happen with 2.3.52 IN THE VERY FIRST HAND OF THE TOURNAMENT, like you can see in the image:

Sem título.jpg

But the version 2.3.15 works ok!

Hi,

Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions Home - Browser Automation, Data Extraction and Web Testing Software | iMacros Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.

Please, the problem is happening at current version and I already sent the email with screenshot + logs to support, but I need to play tomorrow and I remember that version 2.3.15 didn't have thig bug. Where I can download this version please? Or some older than 2.3.89?

Please, someone! This is a very important feature to speed my game.

Yours Sincerely.
    Last edited by gugupoker; 08-07-2014 at 11:51 PM. Reason: gramatical

Hi,

So the M calculation is wrong in the latest build is that what you are saying?

To roll back Here's the link to 2.3.15 - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...date2.3.15.msi

Please note that in order for this version not to auto update to the latest, you need to modify c:\users\<yourusername>\appdata\roaming\tableninja .v2\keys_user.txt, and add the following line:
    auto_update=0

Also before uninstalling and reinstalling make sure you disable "I want beta updates in the setup tab"