Hud on winamax issue
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Hud on winamax issue

I play mtts on 10 different sites and I've only ever had this problem on winamax. There I've had it regardless of version for the last year or so. I've only started noticing it lately cos I've started playing more there. See how my hud stats are not sticking just in one table? So if I overlap tables I get everyone's stats from every site = I can't make sense who's who and they clot my tables. Any way to fix this?

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Please make sure to update your video drivers. Then try toggling the Auto Z-order in HUD Options > Config properties. http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...uto+Z-order%3F

updating drivers doesnt solve the problem
    changing autoz order doesnt solve the problem

I've heard about this issue on Winamax before.
    I'm not sure there actually is a fix/solution for it.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

1.w7,kaspersky av+fw
    2.both running as admin
    3.exceptions were added time ago
    4.OS updated everyday
    5.Account control disabled time ago

Try uninstalling Kaspersky and reboot.
    Update your videocard driver with the latest beta update from Nvidia/AMD Catalyst.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Try uninstalling Kaspersky and reboot.
    Update your videocard driver with the latest beta update from Nvidia/AMD Catalyst.
    are you telling that for HM to run fine i must uninstall one of the most popular antivirus over the world?really???
    Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Update your videocard driver with the latest beta update from Nvidia/AMD Catalyst
    May be i havent explained well when i said "updating drivers doesnt solve the problem" (or maybe you havent read that part of my post... i meant that i had already updated drivers

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

are you telling that for HM to run fine i must uninstall one of the most popular antivirus over the world?really???
    Please try: uninstall HM2 > uninstall Kaspersky > re-install HM2 > re-install Kaspersky.
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...er_2_Setup.exe

another hour lost with hm2 and another solution that doesnt work

Turn on the Windows AERO interface: How to Turn On and Enable Aero in Windows 7 (Enable Aero Peek) « My Digital Life

As stated before, there may NOT be a solution to this Winamax issue yet.
    Do you have the same issue multitabling cashgames?