NC stats stopped working

Default NC stats stopped working

Hey,

My NC stats stopped working from the NC package I got. The show up in the NC tab but no in the HUD or popup. My custem definitions work fine or seem to. Before this happened HM2 made me reput in my license when i tried to load it when i was off line. How do I fix this?

No direction but to trust the final destination

I'm not sure what you mean by "NC tab". Does that mean they show up in the listing on the right side? If you right click one and click analyze, are there names in the recipients tab?
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by "NC tab". Does that mean they show up in the listing on the right side?

Yes

QUOTE=sreticentv;2293582] If you right click one and click analyze, are there names in the recipients tab?
    I looked under player names in the tools > notes and the instances and opportunities show up there. This problem started 2 days ago. This happens for every player in my database and its only happening with NC stats i got from the package. All my custem NC stats work fine.

The only thing thats stands out is that HM2 made me reinput my license when I tried to log in when I was off line.

No direction but to trust the final destination

If this also happens in the replayer it would be easy to create a log How to make logs and send it to support - Assaultware Wiki
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)