vs Hero stats dont showing

Default vs Hero stats dont showing

Hi, i am using a friends pc, and since that, i only see (-) in vs Hero stats.

I have looking for this issue in the search and have founded some posts about the same problem, but i cant fix it...

I have 2 postgress installed in pgAdmin, 8.4, and 9.1, and i dont know which i am using at the current database...

I have been modifying the current player in xpand DB name - expand schemas - expand public - expand Tables-settings, right click - view data, show all rows but dont know exactly what i should put here...

What can i do? thanks so much.

Quote Originally Posted by HM2Nick View Post
    Yeah, i have read it, but what if a nick that i want to be considered as hero doesnt appear when press the button play to execute the querry? How i add it?

Furthermore, is a alias working here? i have an alias with several nicks, and it appears when i press the play button, but then appears 0 at cash integer hands... then the same nicks i have under this alias appears down the alias nick too when execute the query... but this time it have several hands at cash integer hands...

Thanks in advance.

You need to be using your own separate database to comply with site rules regarding DB sharing and to prevent it from detecting a different hero.

Try creating a new database. Please see this FAQ:

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...y+played+hands

Only import your hands.

It will pull vs hero depending on if that player is detected as Hero. So if your Ipoker name is seen as Hero, and you have an alias with a Poker Stars name too, it should see them both as separate. It can be tricky if you have multiple names, like if you change Ipoker skins.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I have a database for my own, in fact i have uninstalled the HM and reinstall it again with my own database... but i play several sites and some nicks im using doesnt appears when i run the execute query... is there a way to add it?

It sounds like the hands need to be imported. Until they are, the player names will not be in the database.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)