HM2 is seeing regular tables as Snap on 888

Default HM2 is seeing regular tables as Snap on 888

After playing on a Snap table on 888 HM2 is seeing all tables as Snap..next day now playing only regular tables, but HM2 still sees them as Snap

Quote Originally Posted by FTS View Post
    After playing on a Snap table on 888 HM2 is seeing all tables as Snap..next day now playing only regular tables, but HM2 still sees them as Snap
    Are you using the latest build? This was an issue for HM2 but it was supposedly fixed back in 8004+. It is still a bit of an issue on HM Cloud but I am fairly confident this should be fixed for HM2.

HM-8026: Pacific 888 - HUD stops working on normal tables after playing on Snap tables

This was confirmed fixed by our testers back in March and I do not see any other similar tickets opened since then for HM2.

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...r_2_Update.exe

If you continue to have problems, please use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report

Please reproduce the problem and attach:
    - a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - a hand history for the table
    - a screenshot of the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the picture
    - Please send a log file as well

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and let us know that you also sent a HUD error report.

This isn't the same issue, my HUD is working fine, only it lists all hands played since as fast holdem instead of regular. I am using the latest build.

I want to let you know that your issue report has been received and will be tested in the order it was received. Once we have tested and documented it thoroughly we will send you our results and/or ask for any other info/files that we may need to help resolve it.

Thank you fozzy, i did a complete reinstall of both 888 and HM2 and it worked fine after that. I went on to test if it was a bug or something and the same thing happened. As soon as i open a Snap table HM starts importing all hands as fast poker. Even when i restart my computer and open up only regular tables after that, HM still lists them as fast poker.

Please zip and email the original hand history and tournament summaries (for Stars, FTP, and Pacific) files from c:/hmarchive and/or c:\hm2archive

files are zipped by right clicking - send to - compressed folder

For multiple files, copy to a folder, then zip them. Email to support@holdemmanager.com. If it is in reference to a thread, please link to the post directly. Right click the post # on the right, copy link.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Hello FTS, have you experienced this issue lately using latest build 8129?

All known issues related to importing Snap and regular hands have been resolved, please let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by FTS View Post
    Thank you fozzy, i did a complete reinstall of both 888 and HM2 and it worked fine after that. I went on to test if it was a bug or something and the same thing happened. As soon as i open a Snap table HM starts importing all hands as fast poker. Even when i restart my computer and open up only regular tables after that, HM still lists them as fast poker.
    im having the same issue. HM1 and LuckyAce.

We no longer support HM1. There will not be any more updates for it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)