TN2 not working at Party Poker - Classic Table Theme

Default TN2 not working at Party Poker - Classic Table Theme

Party Poker has 3 table themes: modern black & green and classic. TN2 works with the modern themes, but not with classic. I prefer the classic, since the stacksizes and my HUD is better visible when multitabling.

Any ideas how/why its not working/should work?
    Thanks

Hi,

Right now TN2 does not work on Classic theme, Please change to one of the modern themes in order for all functions to work.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Modern green it is. Thank you for the answer.

Hi,

Your welcome, We hope to add more themes in the Future but right now I can't give you an ETA
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback