NinjaVision Feature Requests, etc - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Hi Bastiat

Yes I have notified the developers on this and they will have it fixed asap, In the mean time as a workaround if you change the zoom then click on resize and click enter the borders should appear again.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Thanks, another thing I noticed is that the absolute minimum CPU usage for me now is 25% for TN2 (25% for the TN2 process) with no ninjavision enabled, no docks or tables open or anything. I hadn't looked closely before but it was way under this. Is this to be expected? The first time I noticed this was after I updated to 2.3.53.0. Thanks again.
    Last edited by Bastiat; 06-19-2014 at 10:41 AM.

Hi,

Yes please roll back to 2.3.43 http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...date2.3.43.msi this should not be that high we are working on this at the moment.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiat View Post
    Thanks, another thing I noticed is that the absolute minimum CPU usage for me now is 25% for TN2 (25% for the TN2 process) with no ninjavision enabled, no docks or tables open or anything. I hadn't looked closely before but it was way under this. Is this to be expected? The first time I noticed this was after I updated to 2.3.53.0. Thanks again.
    Hi Ray,

We fixed the 25% CPU issue on 2.2.54.0
    Also, we have a way for you to help us with profiling - it's extremely easy. Please let us know when you have some time for it.

Best,
    John

Thanks John, just let me know when...

Administrator

Thanks John, just let me know when...
    Coolio!
    Denise will contact you in a few minutes!

Best,
    John

Gracias, gracias!

So I got set up with Denise (and was running the profile in 2.3.55.0) and everything looked good up until the end when I was trying to do this...

11. close TN2
    12. normal profiling process ends (a file is generated, zipped, you need to send that zipped file to us)

After you do #11, what exactly should happen? Roughly, how long will it take and how long should I wait? The first time I tried to profile TN2 crashed before it could process the file. Then, I ran the profile like 2-3 times more and two times I got messages that the profile log would be created and windows explorer would pop up (or so) but nothing ever happened. Maybe they were created somewhere but they were not in the usual place where logs are (C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\TableNinja.v2).

I have to say that the "all tables" dock was working better than I have seen it. At 20+ tables, there was a slight lag here and there but nothing significant (usually). However, the dock that I want to utilize the most (tables that have action) was lagging very, very badly (but better than before) and I was just running it by itself. I was using "all tables" most of the time and then I would exit and use the action dock.

Administrator

So I got set up with Denise (and was running the profile in 2.3.55.0) and everything looked good up until the end when I was trying to do this...

11. close TN2
    12. normal profiling process ends (a file is generated, zipped, you need to send that zipped file to us)

After you do #11, what exactly should happen? Roughly, how long will it take and how long should I wait? The first time I tried to profile TN2 crashed before it could process the file. Then, I ran the profile like 2-3 times more and two times I got messages that the profile log would be created and windows explorer would pop up (or so) but nothing ever happened. Maybe they were created somewhere but they were not in the usual place where logs are (C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\TableNinja.v2).

I have to say that the "all tables" dock was working better than I have seen it. At 20+ tables, there was a slight lag here and there but nothing significant (usually). However, the dock that I want to utilize the most (tables that have action) was lagging very, very badly (but better than before) and I was just running it by itself. I was using "all tables" most of the time and then I would exit and use the action dock.
    Hi Ray,

From the logs Denise sent, it looks like profiling happened correctly. So there should be a profile.zip file in C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\TableNinja.v2\prof directory or in C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\TableNinja.v2
    Could you take a quick look?
    Either way, Denise will be ask you more details on skype.

Best,
    John

John,
    Hi, thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I have 2 profiler.log files which I sent to Denise and no zip files except for regular TN2 logs. I do have a profile.dtp file though. Do you want me to send that?