NinjaVision Feature Requests, etc - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

John,
    I did another profile on Sunday and just sent the profile file (which created the zip file perfectly this time) and logs to Denise. I installed the latest version (2.3.61 and have all 4 of the recommended settings that you gave in your last post) I definitely had some lags again especially obviously with the "action" dock which I am sure you are working on still.

One thing I noticed right away that my logitech setpoint (for mice, keyboards, etc) spiked way up in CPU usage (like from 1% to 20%+) when I had a few tables going so I killed setpoint via the task manager. It could have been a coincidence though but maybe it doesn't play well at least with 2.3.61.

I am using the stack layout and one of the tables popped up and I was going to fold but somehow another table popped up (which happened to be the PokerStars Sunday Kickoff where I had a set of 7s) and folded there instead. I did not double click fold or something because the table where I was going to fold still needed to be acted on. I was not a happy camper at the time.

Anyways, I will survive, haha. Hopefully, you can glean some insight from these newest files. Thanks again.
    Last edited by Bastiat; 06-23-2014 at 11:38 AM.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiat View Post
    John,
    I did another profile on Sunday and just sent the profile file (which created the zip file perfectly this time) and logs to Denise. I installed the latest version (2.3.61 and have all 4 of the recommended settings that you gave in your last post) I definitely had some lags again especially obviously with the "action" dock which I am sure you are working on still.

One thing I noticed right away that my logitech setpoint (for mice, keyboards, etc) spiked way up in CPU usage (like from 1% to 20%+) when I had a few tables going so I killed setpoint via the task manager. It could have been a coincidence though but maybe it doesn't play well at least with 2.3.61.

I am using the stack layout and one of the tables popped up and I was going to fold but somehow another table popped up (which happened to be the PokerStars Sunday Kickoff where I had a set of 7s) and folded there instead. I did not double click fold or something because the table where I was going to fold still needed to be acted on. I was not a happy camper at the time.

Anyways, I will survive, haha. Hopefully, you can glean some insight from these newest files. Thanks again.
    Hi Ray,

1. Thanks for the logs, just got them from Denise! Will take a look soon, perhaps in a few hours.
    2. About logitech setpoint - not sure what to say about that, I incline to think it's got nothing to do with us, since the only thing we monitor for is regular mouse hotkeys
    3. I highly encourage you to test this on play money, very low stakes tables - since as I already mentioned, we're still testing it ourselves. Note that the "Update Layout on another thread" is early beta - and involved lots of changes in the code. So while it should offer quite a few speed improvements, there may be some issues with it.
    4. How is the lag compared to what it used to be before?

Best,
    John

Administrator

John,
    Found the lag in the "action" dock. Will post a new version soon.

Best,
    John

Administrator

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...date2.3.62.msi

Once again, this not beta yet, so please use with care - but it should be waaay faster!

Best,
    John

Thanks! Yep with the last one, while there was some lag, it seemed a lot better. I look forward to this one. No settings to change or anything? Thanks again.

Administrator

Thanks! Yep with the last one, while there was some lag, it seemed a lot better. I look forward to this one. No settings to change or anything? Thanks again.
    No need for any change

Best,
    John

Thanks! I think I finally made a decision about which computer that I am going to buy, too. Hopefully, it will be in the next few months. Don't think there will be any lag issues with this (haha)...going to RAID 0 3 SSDs and some other tweaks plus run an external 4k monitor, too...or similar I should say because something new could be out by then...

MSI Global GT60 2PE Dominator 3K Edition

but like I said, still going to be a few months off and still going to use this one as a backup computer
    Last edited by Bastiat; 06-23-2014 at 04:15 PM.

Administrator

Thanks! I think I finally made a decision about which computer that I am going to buy, too. Hopefully, it will be in the next few months. Don't think there will be any lag issues with this (haha)...going to RAID 0 3 SSDs and some other tweaks plus run an external 4k monitor, too...or similar I should say because something new could be out by then...

MSI Global GT60 2PE Dominator 3K Edition

but like I said, still going to be a few months off and still going to use this one as a backup computer
    That looks like a mighty fine one

Best,
    John

Yep yep!