NinjaVision Feature Requests, etc - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thanks, I just sent it

Hi,

I will review the log files and If a team viewer is needed I will email you.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Thanks! Also, I noticed an issue with TN2 closing and restarting properly so there might be more than one instance of it running. Maybe that is what leads to some of the other problems. Thanks again.
    Last edited by Bastiat; 06-06-2014 at 06:23 AM.

Hi Bastiat

I have replied to your email
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Thanks, I replied.

Another issue I am running into is a Microsoft .NET Framework unhandled exception error specifically "Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index" when I change "Zoom Ninjavision tables" to less than 100%. It happens when I have no tables open and even happens when I restart TN2 and persists until I change the setting back to 100%. Thanks.

Hi,

I can't reproduce that issue, what I would suggest is this Please do the following
    - Uninstall TN2 from Control panel
    - Then go to C:\Program Files (x86) and delete the following folder (if exists) PASG
    - Go to tableninjav2 and move the following file to your desktop: Keys_user.txt (or it might just be called Keys_user)
    - Now reinstall http:http://www.holdemmanager.comdownload...a_V2_Setup.exe

- If you can, please send us that keys_user.txt file, so we can investigate the issue

sent!

Did it fix the Net error?

still working on that