Questions about PG performace and HM2 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

They didn't reply yet to the internal email.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Still no answer?

I re-sent the email.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Ok

OMG, you can't be serious...

The developers are very busy with a multitude of projects and releases so it is hard for them to take time out from their assigned tasks to read through this thread and reply. I have bumped this with them again. Once they have time to take a look at this thread and reply I will forward their comments.

Are u fck srs?

3 months, no answers. Well done guys.

I apologize for the way this thread was handled and it was a difficult position for the support guys because they got stuck in the middle. We have already passed on all the information for review for our developers and it will be investigated to see if there is anything we can improve or if there are possible issues there we will take care of them.

Our developers are very busy and we generally don't discuss matters related to our code/internal systems in the forums for many reasons including to avoid tying up our developers in discussions as in the past we have found this can be very time consuming. Once the developer reviews this information if anything stands out well look into it right away and some of the other issues that are less likely to be a major issue will be reviewed according to the developers current priorities.

I know your questions were genuine to help try and improve the database management and its very much in our interest to do the same so we do appreciate you bring it to our attention and we will certainly look into the issues you reported and i apologize for the way we handled this thread and we will try and learn from this to avoid a similar experience in the future.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Thank you sir for the answer.