Caught in a Lope ?

Default Caught in a Lope ?

I updated to 1.07 2 days ago. HM asked me, whether to move my HH to my archive folder, i agreed.
    Then HM started to import my HH. He imports and imports and still imports. I stopped this process after 12 hours and updated to 1.07.1 (beta Version). He is still importing files. The amount of imported hands and duplicate hands are the same. The import errors his nearly the same amount as the imported hands.
    HM is still importing after 30 hours ! During this process the HUD and the table manager doesnt work properly. The amount of hands and won doesnt get updated.

What to do ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dschinn View Post
    I updated to 1.07 2 days ago. HM asked me, whether to move my HH to my archive folder, i agreed.
    Then HM started to import my HH. He imports and imports and still imports. I stopped this process after 12 hours and updated to 1.07.1 (beta Version). He is still importing files. The amount of imported hands and duplicate hands are the same. The import errors his nearly the same amount as the imported hands.
    HM is still importing after 30 hours ! During this process the HUD and the table manager doesnt work properly. The amount of hands and won doesnt get updated.

What to do ?
    What's your pokersite?
    Can you look it the HHs folder of your site how many hands there is?

Hey,

mainly FT, sometimes Party, PS and IPoker

Handhistory Folder of FT is empty ?!

Quote Originally Posted by Dschinn View Post
    Hey,

mainly FT, sometimes Party, PS and IPoker

Handhistory Folder of FT is empty ?!
    Escalated to morny (Support), he will answere asap.

Hi

Email me and well do a www.teamviewer.com session morny@holdemmanager.net
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

In the meantime i solved the problem. During the updating process, the update routine added my archive folder to the list of importing folders. In the consequence, HEM imported this hands continously (caught in a loop). I removed the archive folder and - oh wonder - HEM runs as designed again.

Plz check ur updating routine, the location of ur archive files shouldnt be the same as ur importing folders.

Bye

HM definetely dosent add C:/HMarchive as the import folder so im not sure how it happened but glad its sorted anyway
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.