Stats missing

Thread: Stats missing

Default Stats missing

Hi.
    I bought a NC pack one month ago (protools). It was working finne until some days ago when for some players for no reason some stats wouldnt show up (NC stats), that wasnt happening very often. But today those stats are missing from all players. Stats are missing in pop-ups too. Im not 100% sure but i think only the pack stats are missing, badges, scatter graph and other notes are working.
    Any idea?

Screenshot by Lightshot

NC 2.4.12.8
    HM 2.0.0.8100
    Last edited by Lunitis; 05-27-2014 at 02:22 PM.

Banned

As these are protools stats missing I think it's best to inquire with protools.

Weird, last session stats were showing up again. But now i open the replayer and the problem is there.

No direction but to trust the final destination

If you go into the NoteCaddy window do you see the stats listed on the right? If you go to tools->player notes and filter for one of those definitions for a player who has many hands in your database, do you see data there?
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Yes and yes
    Screenshot by Lightshot
    Screenshot by Lightshot

This is becoming so random...
    Look here, both players have 54k hands, one have all the stats, the other dont have any NC stat (except that 100 in one spot lol).
    Btw i think when i was playing (when NC stats werent showing up) there werent any NC stats and after some hands they were starting to show up based on the hands we were playing at the moment..

http://prntscr.com/3n8nek
    Last edited by Lunitis; 05-27-2014 at 08:10 PM.

No direction but to trust the final destination

My apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for the clear screen shots. Since this seems to be happening in the replayer, a log would provide answers I imagine.

Please turn on logging then open a replayer. How to make logs and send it to support - Assaultware Wiki
    In the email please mention the player who has stats in tools->player notes but not on the actual HUD
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Note definitions look like they are ok, but they are ignoring somehow the hands i have, or simple deleted the stats for older hands and its now working on the fresh hands. For example the player from the example i gave above:

Screenshot by Lightshot

Now some stats are starting to show up as im playing with him:
    Screenshot by Lightshot

http://prntscr.com/3nr23x

How does Notecaddy works to make a stat? They "read" the hand once and never come back to it? If so maybe the notes/stats taken were deleted for some players and its now working as i play/import new hands..

Maybe resetting everything and create notes solve the problem no?

I didnt had the program with logging enable, can i send now or i have to enable and play before?