Licence Issue

Thread: Licence Issue

Default Licence Issue

I didnt know where to post this,so I had to do it here (sorry if its in the wrong place)

I've purchased the Holdem+Omaha version of HM2 (the 160$ version) some time ago.
    Now,back than when I purchased HM2 I didn't plan to use it on 2 computers,so I split the fee with a close friend of mine and we both continued to use HM2 with great success (I don't know if this is actually ok,but at the time it seemed like a good idea money-wise).
    To skip to the present,right now I have a laptop and I want to use HM2 on my laptop as well,so I was wondering if I can make a second purchase of HM2 on my existing HM2 account (I'm interested in purchasing only the Holdem version -100$)?

Thanks for the help in advance.

It is against our terms and conditions to share a code.

Your license allows you to activate on two computers that you own. It cannot be shared between two people. It cannot be sold.

We will be monitoring the usage of the account and it may be suspended if we suspect sharing is continuing.

You and your friend need to have separate purchased licenses.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

OK,I knew that me and my friend sharing the HM might have been an issue,but that was my(our) only option back than.

I'm sorry - sincerely.

And since I'll need the HM for 2 computers now,I'll just take my friends code and he will have to purchase a copy of HM on his own(not a problem with that either).I will just need a 1-3 days to sort everything and a little bit of help.

Now this is the thing,in the past when I used to press the big "reset all accounts" button on the "My account" window NOTHING seemed to happen ===> I presumed that the HM2 would start up as an unregistered version and I would need to re-enter the Licence Key,but that didn't happen - HM2 continued to run like it always does (normal start up and no verification needed) - like nothing ever happened (no reset,no nothing).

In order for me to stop the sharing I will need to reset all accounts - correct? but the button seems to not do anything.

I would appreciate your help (If you can reset HM2 on all accounts than please do) and hopefully I'll wont be punished/banned/suspended for what me and my friend did.

Have a nice day

Resetting profiles does not deactivate it on all the computers currently using it. It allows you to use the code again on a new computer and if that is the 3rd computer like in this case then one of the 2 computers that were previously activated with it (the one using the same #1 or #2 slot) will stop working.