Effective Stack size constraint in Note Caddy Note

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Effective Stack size constraint in Note Caddy Note

Hi,

I want to write a note definition where a player opens and gets 3bet by a person who is in position and the original player calls. However, I want to restrict it to where the effective stack size between the two players involved is say 90-110 bb.

How do I best do that? I assume that the effective stack size referred to in the Preflop/General section is the effective stack size of every one dealt into the hand preflop, so that does not help me.

In the past I have used the 'Stacks In Big Blinds' field in the Preflop Action sequence, but this is not the Effective stack so it becomes hard to do.

In this particular note, I happen to be interested in what happens post flop, so would it be possible to use the Effective Stack Size fields in the Flop/General section? I assume this refers to the Effective Stack Size for the two players involved on the flop only right? Is it the stack size as the flop comes down or is it the preflop effective stack for the two players that see the flop?

Thanks
    Last edited by tlukasha; 05-23-2014 at 09:15 AM.