A valid license for Holdem Manager 2 was not found. Do you have a license code?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry A valid license for Holdem Manager 2 was not found. Do you have a license code?

Yes.

The license server could not be contacted. Make sure your computer is connected to the internet.

Do you want to try again?

Yes

Copy and paste your license code here:

The license server could not be contacted. Make sure your computer is connected to the internet.

It is a loop.
    This amazing software update did a really good job! I can't use HM2 anymore. I want my money back and go switch to Pokertracker.

I mean the updates are only there to make you tilting on the table and make you loose money in the long term.

Very amazing!
    Just configured my f*cking hud for 4 hours, all great nice stats color coding and such.

And guess what?
    Update

Now it wont work.

Im so happy to be a customer at HM2. Very great piece of software. Keep making updates and hosting this amazing servers. Very well done.

Made my day.

Thank you riot oops this time it's holdem manager.

Downgrade: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

1) Open your Windows Control Panel and go to (Tools ->) Internet Options -> Connections and click on "LAN-Settings" at the bottom.
    2) Uncheck every box in the small new menu and click ok.
    3) Try to register HM again.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Hi,

have exactly the same problem and its tilting as hell. Every time I update the soft the response is - the license code not found. The soft is asking me to provide it - and it shows me a spot where i should enetr it - BUT it is already entered that, but it seems it doesnt recognize it.

1) I logged onto my account on your page and let it reset like twice but no change
    2) I downloaded the linked version (previous version 8091) and it worked but during my play the soft freezed and i had to close it and guess what message i got once started it again. Yeah! Its asking me for the license code every time I want to restart it
    3) I tried that mentioned path control panel - tools - internet options - LAN settings - unchecked everything:

screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever.

but there is no change. As soon as i start the soft:

I have a valid licens code but cant use your software. How can I solve the problem? Many thanks!

Hey whatsup!

forgot to paste the error message after failed login

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo77 View Post
    Hey whatsup!

forgot to paste the error message after failed login

Typically, this is caused by a corrupted file. This can be solved by deleting the ScannerLog.txt file in

Windows 7 log file location: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Holdem Manager\
    Window XP log path location: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager

If you cannot see the appData folder then see this tutorial explaining how to show system and hidden files:
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...in+Windows%3F+

Please copy the file to your desktop before you delete it and if it solves your problems please attach it to an email and send it to us so we can try to duplicate/fix the problem for the future.

Once you delete the file, restart HM2 and if the problem persists follow these instructions for sending us a new log file directly after the crash and before you restart HM2 - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F. There might be new information in that log file that helps us to narrow down the issue.

Thanks fozzy,

i tried many things to solve it. Even to restore the system to a previous backup point but with no effect. I decided then to update my windows 7, downloaded all these updates and the funny thing is, as soon as I did it, HM2 started working as smoothly as usual:-)

So i will skip for now deleting that scannerlog and keep that hint maybe for the future if the problem pops up again which i hope will not happen but anyway - thanks a lot for your help, dude!

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hey Fozzy,

well, unfortunately I was happy to early. I dont know why but it seems that when I download a previous version or the latest and directly after the download choose "launch the application" the software starts and its working. But as soon as i close it, and reopen again or next day its asking me for the license code constantly.

Now, i copied this file scannerlog.txt to desktop and deleted it from the mentioned folder. But its empty, there is just one line of text:

2014-09-22 23:01:50 : FishFinder v08.05.2010 : Path=C:\Users\Mariusz\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManage r

Also when i try to obtain the log as per your path- the folder is saved on the desktop but its empty too.

http://scr.hu/2h8n/4owfj

Holdemmanager.exe and HudFuncsApp.exe both are runned as Admin.

So i was going to send these scannerlog and HM2logs to hm2support@holdemmanager.com but not quite sure if its me doing sth wrong or why they are empty. Any ideas? Thanks for your help and awaiting a feedback. Cheers!
    Last edited by YoYo77; 09-23-2014 at 04:25 PM.

Are you running HM2 as an administrator?

Is the log file showing in this folder? You can send it to us manually:

For Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\
    XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager

See this tutorial for showing system and hidden files:
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...in+Windows%3F+

Please zip it by right-click -> send to - compressed folder and attach it to an email. Send it to support@holdemmanager.com
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hi udbrky,

yeah, i am running HM as an Administrator.

I got these logs on C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\

copied them manually and sent to your support (compressed as .rar - hope its ok with you). Hope this will clarify the whole issue. CHeers!