Badges not showing, even though their note works

Default Badges not showing, even though their note works

Hi,

the badges are not showing in HUD or replayer. The note itself for the badge works and it's displayed, but not the badge itself.

I've had notecaddy 2 installed and I later started using the notecaddy app, now I've uninstalled NC2, upgraded HEM/app to the 2.5 BETA and reset notes. Still the same problem - like at the very start where you join a table, HUD displays all black and shows / - before changing into actual numbers, the slots for the badges that i setup in HUD settings are displayed, but when the numbers show up those slots disappear/badges are not shown.

What do I do ?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

No direction but to trust the final destination

Please make a log file http://wiki.assaultware.com/How-to-m...o-support.ashx
    Please include the name of the player that should be receiving the badge
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

I've experimented a bit today, and I found out I have a similar problem to a few other people with notecaddy - when trying to create/save an action in the action sequence, i get the "Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.".

I had Notecaddy 2 installed before Notecaddy HEM app which I have now (yesterday updated to 2.5, but still doesnt work), and all my definitions were made with the "Previous Actions/Actions" tabs from previous versions. Although today I tried to create an entirely new definition with action sequences but then I got the mentioned error.

So maybe that's at the root of all these problems, maybe I need to solve this first and then maybe the badges will work ? When will this be fixed, or can I do anything ? I mean if the problem was that the old definitions were incompatible I would create new ones, but I can't because the action sequences won't save now.

I think I've found the solution. The problem were seemingly badges that did not want to show on the HUD - then I found out that my action sequences would not save any action and gave me the "Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.". Another thing was my color definitions on the first screen disappeared.

I don't know why these problems are linked, but I deleted caddysettings.xml, caddylayout.xml, noteDefinitionsLayout.xml, colorDefinitionsLayout.xml like it says to reset Notecaddy settings, PLUS I deleted the ColorDefinitions.xml file, I think this last one solved everything. When I restarted HEM2, the color definitions were on the main screen of Notecaddy, the action sequences and badges are now working properly.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Indeed I got a log from a customer with the same issue over the weekend and the issue was that the colordefinitions.xml file was 0 kb. NC handled this poorly. Deleting the file is the correct fix. The next NC release will handle the corrupted colordefinitions.xml more gracefully.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Hi. I have recently taken up the 14 day trial to NoteCaddy Edge Holdem Cash Ultimate and I seem to be having the same problem as set out above with the badges not appearing. I play Zoom on pokerstars. I am running the latest version of notecaddy and HM2 2.0.0.8129.

I first deleted colordefinitions.xml file and restarted HM2 but no joy. The badges did not appear on the zoom tables or the replayer.

I then tried deleting caddysettings.xml, caddylayout.xml, noteDefinitionsLayout.xml, colorDefinitionsLayout.xml like it says to reset Notecaddy settings, and ColorDefinitions.xml file. When I did this, the NoteCaddy Edge Holdem Cash Ultimate badges did not appear. However the following badges appeared for the first time (these had not appeared before):
    1. The green ISO badge
    2. The sandles for the wet flop
    3. The star - 3 bets hero
    4. The turle - slow plays
    5. The thief - steals hero's blind
    6. the tick - checks stronger than average
    7. the dollar sign - more profitable than average in 3bet pots
    8. two barrels
    9. the telephone sign - calls double barrell
    10. the policeman - calls steals
    11. half pots river
    12. donk bets flop

Notecaddy is making all the notes. I have played around 20k of zoom hands and so some badges should have appeared. I can see the notes that Notecaddy is making but the problem is with the badges.

I have also preloaded all payer notes.

Any suggestions please? I am obviously keen to get the issues resolved in good time before the 14 days trial expires.

Thanks

Banned

As your question is specifically about a coaching package I'd ask the question to the authors of the package and not at this general NoteCaddy support forum. NCE has multiple channels for support: Skype/Forum/E-mail.

As a guess, does custom color badges icon files themselves are in proper folder? It was "C:\Badges", if i remember correctly, should be mentioned in manual or installation instructions anyway.

Hi ponkar, please contact me in skype if you can: notecaddy.edge

If you don't use Skype I can help you in our private chat which you should see in your email with your coaching package. I'll be more than happy to help make sure all is running perfectly for you

Thanks HossendeHaai and Catalyst_Kh for the responses!