Tableninja sometimes raising when I push check/call hotkey

Default Tableninja sometimes raising when I push check/call hotkey

Hello! Bought TN2 yesterday and I am very happy overall. Just had a small reoccuring problem.
    I use hotkeys, and 3 times today when I pressed check/call bind, tableninja automatically min-raised. I never misclick and it happend 3 times over the spand of 10,000 hands, so its not a major problem, but certainly can get me into some major trouble another time. Have you guys experienced anything like this before?

Best regards,

Johan G.

Hi John

No we have not had this report before, What site is this happening on?

Can I please get you to do the following, Go to the help tab > debug hotkey > assign a hotkey here

Then the next time the issue occurs hit that problem hotky and then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions Home - Browser Automation, Data Extraction and Web Testing Software | iMacros Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

This happened on pokerstars.com (may have been ps.fr).

Will do, hoping it wont happen again

Thanks for the quick and helpfull reply aswell

your welcome, So i assume this issue isn't happening any more? If it occurs again just send the info as stated above and we will get it looked into asap
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback