Incorrect site time adjustment ??

Default Incorrect site time adjustment ??

Hi all

HM2 detect this:

Incorrect site time adjustment was detected for PokerStars since a hand was imported with start time that differs by -37 minutes compared to your computer time. Please first check that your computer time is correct. If your computer time is correct you should increase your PokerStars offset by 1 hour(s).

Click the help icon to learn how to change site time adjustments.

System time, pokerstars time and the hand history file time are equal .(look the image )

I don't understand that is wrong.

Read this post : http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ime+Adjustment
    But not undestard, the offset is 1 when click on autodetect, but nothing change

any idea ?

regards
    Attached Images Attached Images

Try to set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Try to set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States)
    This first works, now the problem is the some

look the screen, my time in pokerstars is good ?

regards
    Attached Images Attached Images

It looks like it might be OK but we can't be sure because you have the Active Session tab sorted by net Won instead of Time so we can't see your most recent hand.

Hi,

I am having the same problem, hand times in HM2 are definitely 100% correct but this annoying red warning keeps popping up.

I would prefer to have an option "disregard future warnings" or something, so I don't have to mess with my computer settings ('cause then Excel and other stuff starts acting up).

It could be a permissions issue or because HM2 or your site are not running as admin.

Please see this FAQ to alleviate any security bottlenecks - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...olders+HM2+use

Please give HoldemManager (and your poker site exe files) Administrator rights - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...7%7D7+%26+8%29

We have discussed adding an option like you described to ignore possibly erroneous errors but the developers did not like the idea.

I play Zoom so I have admin rights active on all programs. HM2 simply misreads computer time and then fires warnings.

Are you comparing the time in sessions to your computer clock? Disregard the Stars setting. This is 100% dependent on the Site Setup information.

Do you have multiple Stars installations? Do you have more than one folder in c:\users\username\appdata\local folder?

If your import folders are not kept clean, then it slows down the import process, and can trigger the warning that a hand was imported that did not match time-wise. The hand may be 20-30 minutes difference, because of a hand history backlog.

If you have trouble, please send the logs and alerts files to us as the Zoom FAQ says at the end.

Make sure you always start HM2 first before you open the PokerStars Client. If you closed PokerStars for any reason and did not close HM2 please close them both and start HM2 before you stars PokerStars again.

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables

If you continue to have problems please send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the FAQ in the link above.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Can I bump this thread? Version 2.0.0.8673. Change computger date formatting. Ignition hands converted through Ignition Hand Converter won't import. It's telling me this:
    hm2.png

Here is what the site settings say, offset -1.

hm21.PNG

Directions tell me to increase offset by 50 hours. Highest that offset number goes is 23. What do I do to get my hands to import?

Quote Originally Posted by idontcarejustletme View Post
    Can I bump this thread? Version 2.0.0.8673. Change computger date formatting. Ignition hands converted through Ignition Hand Converter won't import. It's telling me this:
    hm2.png

Here is what the site settings say, offset -1.

hm21.PNG

Directions tell me to increase offset by 50 hours. Highest that offset number goes is 23. What do I do to get my hands to import?
    Unfortunately HM2 support ended on Dec 31, 2020. You can read more about the HM2 End Of Life here.

Please update to the latest version.

- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
    * If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
    - Then, right click the file and run as administrator.

If you continue to have problems please contact the Ignition Hand Converter support team. We can not provide technical help for 3rd party sites/networks that are not natively supported as we do not design our software to work there or test there with all of the third party tools. If you have any problems with HM2 or HM3 using third party tools, to use our software with unsupported sites, all support will need to be handled by the third party software support team.

Note: HM3 has it's own Ignition Hand Grabber (IHG) app available that is still currently in free beta testing.