VPIP/PFR messed up?

Default VPIP/PFR messed up?

Hi,
    Using version 8091
    Previous one had same issues if i remember correctly.
    A lot of the times i see vpip to be smaller than PFR. It appears both on small sample sizes and with larger samples.
    The replayer HUD does not work properly- i have to check the "show hud stats" on and off every time i open up a new HH in replayer to refresh the HUD at the current hand. At some point i installed a new HM2 and it worked for a couple of days...

PFR will sometimes be higher than VPIP because it's been changed to only reflect when you can actually raise. Basically, if when playing, there is no raise button when the action is to you, it's not a PFR opportunity. This will be when the action is all-in prior to you and you either do not have more chips or are closing the action. PT has made this change as well. It will only happen with small samples.

Click show hud stats and close HM2 immediately and reopen.

Also slide the speed selector all the way to the left, then all the way to the right.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    PFR will sometimes be higher than VPIP because it's been changed to only reflect when you can actually raise. Basically, if when playing, there is no raise button when the action is to you, it's not a PFR opportunity. This will be when the action is all-in prior to you and you either do not have more chips or are closing the action. PT has made this change as well. It will only happen with small samples.

Click show hud stats and close HM2 immediately and reopen.

Also slide the speed selector all the way to the left, then all the way to the right.
    Thanks! Works now.

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.