Incorrect results from hands

Default Incorrect results from hands

Hi Fozzy,

I have hands showing as hero lost when I actually won the hand? (see attached) Any ideas what's going on here? This is for HM2.

I had been recording hands with HM3 up until recently but I did not renew HM3 license yet. Did HM3 stop importing hands without the license? Do you know where I can find these hands?

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Unfortunately HM2 support and updates ended on Dec 31, 2020 so I can't help with that/any HM2 issues related to import or HUD issues as sites have likely made updates since then that are causing your issues. You can read more about the HM2 End Of Life here.

You can still use HM3 without renewing your Support & Maintenance (S/M) but you have to install/rollback to the stable version that was released before your S/M expired.

- Here is the previous stable version - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...rsion=3.1.21.0 - that was released before our current beta version 3.1.21.7756

Note: If you need an older stable version (single 0 at the end of 'Stable&version' file/link name) simply copy/paste the link to a new browser tab then edit the link to match i.e 3.1.20.0, 3.1.19.0, etc.

If you aren't sure what version you need to get out of Free/Trial mode: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.