Zoom hud

Thread: Zoom hud

Default Zoom hud

I have been away from Stars for a while and just come back but i just can't get the ZOOM HUD working properly.

For some reason the stats are in the wrong places. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Stars , i have done the same with HM2. Obviously i have my preferred seat correctly set and it is also correctly set in Stars client. I have do not auto center me selected in stars client and have manually selected seat 3 (6 max). I have seat 3 selected in HM. It works absolutely fine for regular tables but not for zoom. I am just using the default HUD while i figure this out.

I have been thru all the instructions to set up the HUD and have all exceptions set and am running stars as admin. I'm running windows 8.1. Do you have any idea what i can do as this is driving me crazy.

Thanks

Close PokerStars/HM2: update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

Reboot your computer.

Go over http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...tarsZoomTables again.

--

If that still doesn't resolve it:
    What the date of your blitz.dll file in the Program Files(x86)/HoldemManager2 folder?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Thanks for the reply Pat. I have followed your instructions exactly and am still having a problem. The date of my blitz.dll file is 26/7/2013

zoom1.JPG

At a Zoom table--> click on the HUD Options (see screenshot) to sent us a HUD report.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Ok i have worked it out after hours of trying. The problem is to do with the ALIAS. If i have my ALIAS set as the current player then stats are always moving to the wrong places (only at ZOOM), if i have my stars name as the current player then everything is fine. I did not experiment creating a brand new ALIAS yet.

This indicates that HM is not identifying Hero exactly. Do you have mined hands in your database?