Hud - no stats displaying
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hud - no stats displaying

Hi. When i start import the import, all of a sudden the table manager window doesn't open automatically, even though i have the box checked in options. When I first opened it manually it told me that some *.sys file couldn't be located and that it would have to rewrite the positions(?) if i'd like to continue. I clicked "yes" and the window opened. Now the problem is that table manager identifies all my tables but does not recognize any players seated and does not display the hud. Can this be fixed?

thanks
    /toby

Please update to this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...te1.07beta.exe and try again
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Same problem. I think its with the people that uses "\" in their names. The hud doesnt shows neither the player in the database. Plz solve that.

p.s. last version (1.07.01)
    Last edited by rod; 12-10-2008 at 05:39 PM.

Installed the update - but something went wrong. During the install the updater told me it failed to replace a couple of files, one of those being holdemmanager.exe i believe. Now holdemmanager doesn't even start. As soon as i try to start it it says "holdemmanager encountered a problem and needs to close". What now? Can i restore the prior update?

thx

Quote Originally Posted by tobbe888 View Post
    Installed the update - but something went wrong. During the install the updater told me it failed to replace a couple of files, one of those being holdemmanager.exe i believe. Now holdemmanager doesn't even start. As soon as i try to start it it says "holdemmanager encountered a problem and needs to close". What now? Can i restore the prior update?

thx
    Can you try to reapply the patch, be sure that HM is closed too: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...te1.07beta.exe

Still having trouble with the funny symbols, plus 22 hhs that doesnt import. What can i do?

Hi send me the 22 HH that dont import to morny@holdemmanager.net and also what settings have you in regional (control panel > Regional & Language settings) is there any non enlish laguages or locations etc being used? and what site is this for?
    Last edited by Al1; 12-11-2008 at 07:01 PM. Reason: typo
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

About the patch install - I saw that the process HMimport.exe was active even though i had closed HM and the table manager window. I closed the process and the install then worked fine. Thanks for the help, the hud working perfectly now. On another note, on my laptop the hud flickers all the time (flicker-free does nothing) and it's close to unusable, is this easily fixed?

Hi. Well, i dont want to send all the hh, but here is one. I have another where is the guy that crushes my hud, his name is "\iceman XII/". Another question, now in the folder "HM archive" is a subfolder "2008" with the days in it, and the import send me a message of 1349 error when i make it import from HMArchive. I dont know whats teh problem. Help plz

p.s. My location is Chile and my language is Español de Chile and the language fon non unicode programs is español españa
    Last edited by rod; 12-13-2008 at 11:49 AM.

the hh with the guy that crushes my hud