"waiting for hands"/only loads 2 hands

Default "waiting for hands"/only loads 2 hands

Hello there, i recently bought the HUD2 poker version only and installed it 2 days ago. I can't get it to work yet though, whenever i'm in a tourney on stars HUD2 says it's waiting for hands, always. When i go to a cash game, it seems to work fine at first, but after loading 2 hands it stops loading, it does still show the stats of the 2 hands. Whenever a new player joins the table, the HUD doesn't gather his/her statistics at all, and doesn't seem to recognize them.

I tried adjusting the time zone settings, but when i change them the cash game stats won't load at all so i don't think that's the issue. I play pokerstars in english and the language of HUD2 is also in english. Running windows 7.

Read some of the FAQ's but that didn't help me, hope you guys have an idea.

On which site are you playing?

Go over: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...s-showing.html

and make sure the lobby language of the pokerclient is in English.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I'm playing on pokerstars.

I read through the link you gave me, and everything is as it should be according to the images, except that the hands aren't auto-loading in the active sessions tab. i have to leave the table/tourney and then import the hands manually to see that stats.
    At the open table menu, it says the HUD finds the tables i play on but it doesn't display any stats, everything is zero. When i click the "table finder" button, the menu is empty or has some old tables of a few hours past displayed.

I also found that the wrong hero account was selected on the HUD (my nickname on 888 poker was selected), i changed it to the pokerstars account, however now it doesn't show the HUD at all on cash games, where before it would show the stats of 2 hands played. I can import all the hands manually, i can see all the stats of every opponent i have played more than 50 hands with in some overview and what ther VPIP/PFR etc is, it just says "waiting for hands" on every table now.

The site time matches the time on my computer and the HUD and the pokerstars lobby is displayed in english, and according to the software i'm running the latest version.

This means the auto-import for Stars is not configured corretly. Please see our FAQ: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...er+Stars+Setup