Bovada hole cards not showing in replayer after today's update

Default Bovada hole cards not showing in replayer after today's update

Hey HM2,

I just updated this morning to 2.0.0.8.091. I look up old bovada hands (imported as Pstars) in the replayer and opponents' hole cards no longer are displayed, even though the data is available in the hand history text if I export it.

Here's a screenshot of the hand replayer on the left, and the exported text of the hand history file on the right, showing the missing hole card information.
    Gyazo - 7ab74cf4ac23e3dd70bd41cabdaaac8e.png

Please advise!

As part of our parsing refactoring we made some changes that broke the bovada hand histories. Fxing this would introduce issues for other supported sites. The 3rd party converter is aware of the issue and will be releasing a fix in due course.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    As part of our parsing refactoring we made some changes that broke the bovada hand histories. Fxing this would introduce issues for other supported sites. The 3rd party converter is aware of the issue and will be releasing a fix in due course.
    The 3rd party converter said that I need to download version 2.0.0.8079 or newer...Do you have a direct link for it? Im trying to find it and its not working. I only bought HEM2 for Bovada....

hm2 > home > check for updates. you can always find the latest update on our downloads page or in the hm2 releases sub-forum.

Here is a direct link - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...r_2_Update.exe

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    hm2 > home > check for updates. you can always find the latest update on our downloads page or in the hm2 releases sub-forum.

Here is a direct link - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...r_2_Update.exe
    Hi, sorry its actually anything older than the version i posted....is there a link to download older versions? I did the updated yesterday.

Allow me to jump in with another Bovada issue.

I note that Bovada allows people to sign up through the Holdem Indicator site. This doesn't make sense, but there it is. It seems there's some wiggle room, should HM think it worthwhile to support Bovada again.

We do not have any plans at this time to add native support for Bovada but APS just released a 3rd party program that will allow you to use a HUD during your session - Bodog Poker Catcher for Bovada HUD