Tn 1 doesn't show big blinds

Default Tn 1 doesn't show big blinds

Hey there,

I've formated my laptop and after the instalation of TN 1 ,it doesn't show my big blinds (on-screen display).
    What do i have to do?
    And also doesn't count statistics at SitnGo Opener!

Regards,
    Nikos.
    Last edited by nikospas_77; 05-08-2014 at 10:54 AM.

Hi,

Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

at attachments i have the files.
    Waiting for your answer!
    Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Well. Did you find anyhting wrong?

Hi,

Try going to PokerStars>Help>Show my settings folder. Make sure the path listed matches whats shown in TableNinja>Setup

If that fails close TN, Go to C:\Program Files\TableNinja and move the following files to your desktop TNConfigAutoLoad

Restart TN and see of that works.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Worked perfectly ! Thank you.

Regards,
    Nikos.

Hi,

Thank you for letting us know the issue is resolved, If you need assistance with anything else please let us know.

Have a nice day and best of luck at the tables.