Wireless mouse not working properly after I installed TableNinja 2

Default Wireless mouse not working properly after I installed TableNinja 2

I have HoldemManager 2 for a while. I decided to test TableNinja2 last weekend and as soon as I opened the software, I started having problems with my wireless mouse. The left button was clicking erratically. Sometimes I would need to click on an icon several times for it to be "clicked", sometimes it double clicked when I clicked only once. And not only on a poker client. This is happening anywhere and on any software.

I closed TableNinja2 but the problem continued. I decided to uninstall the program (I'll never use this app again) but the problem persists! I even tried to restore Windows to a point before TableNinja2 installation, but the problem is still here. This is very annoying and I don't know what to do anymore. When I use the touchpad, I have no problem clicking on things, but my wireless mouse is just unusable after TableNinja2.

It seems TableNinja2 messed up my mouse settings on Windows. What should I do to fix this??

Administrator

Hi Pedro,

I understand your frustration, but this could not have been a TableNinja issue.
    We don't "erratically" click the mouse - we only click it on poker tables, and only according to your TN2 settings.

The fact that you closed and uninstalled TN, and the problem persists - this suggests that it was simply a coincidence that your mouse started malfunctioning when you installed TN2. You even restored Windows to a point before TN2's installation - how could TN2 have anything to do with that?

Maybe you installed another app right before/after TN2, and that might be the culprit?

Best,
    John

Hi John,
    you were right. It was actually a problem with the mouse. I bought a new one and now it works fine.
    I got frustrated and blamed the wrong thing.
    Thanks for the help!

Administrator

Hi Pedro,

No worries, glad everything is fine

Best,
    John