2.0.0.8091 Official Release Feedback Thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Torpedo1111 View Post
    I have just updated hm2 and suddenly i have no hud. When i start a message prompts saying that pokerstars is not saving my tournaments hand historys, and asking if want hm to change those settings for me, i press yes and no hud on cash game tables, if i play zoom i get a hud but its not updating but it recognizes the players, but in regular cash game tables no hud at all. And in the session tab nothing appears when im playing.
    How can i go back to the previous hm2 version? I need a solution asasp, please..
    Rolling back will not solve this problem but the roll back link is in the OP of this thread for reference.

*Note that we do not support play money hands so you must test/play real money hands when using HM2 - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ay+Money+Hands

Make sure that poker client is saving hands and HM2 is auto importing them - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+PC+Specs#Site Setup Info

Make sure the poker client and hand histories are both in English. If it is not, you need to change it in the Lobby Options or reinstall the software and choose English.

Make sure that the Site Time Adjustment is properly configured such that the Time Stamp in the Reports for the hand matches your local windows clock time - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ime+Adjustment

If you continue to have problems please try our Priority Support Tool for the 'HUD is not working' topic.

You can read more about the Priority Support Tool here

Quote Originally Posted by holdemstats View Post
    "Do you see them imported or queued in the Home > Import Hands > Activity Message? If there are a lot of hands and a lot of other customers are manually importing at the same time they can be queued and take 30 - 60 minutes until they are imported depending on import traffic."

Total hands limit exceeded. File HH20140526 Luisa V Deep, Ante - $0.01-$0.02 Ante $0.01 - USD No Limit Hold'em.txt-b794a500.zip skipped.
    5/26/2014 6:19:06 PM
    Total hands limit exceeded. File HH20140526 Kalliope VII - $0.02-$0.05 - USD No Limit Hold'em.txt-95567af7.zip skipped.

Hey fozzy, this is the thing...

So, i don't manually import the hands, i start the HM Cloud, it automatically delete the files in Queue folder, imports, but on the activities message it says limit excedeed. Diagnostic made. So is this normal?
    The sync uses the manual import process so I am asking the developers about this. How many hands did you manually import when you first started using Cloud? I am guessing 90k+?

Suddenly everything works although the most of the hands i played this afternoon dont appear!

"The sync uses the manual import process so I am asking the developers about this. How many hands did you manually import when you first started using Cloud? I am guessing 90k+? "

I Think about the 100k limit i guess...i have now 102013 hands, but 2013hands were played live with HM cloud as HUD and not HM2.
    Last edited by holdemstats; 05-26-2014 at 03:56 PM.

Suddenly everything works although the most of the hands i played this afternoon dont appear!
    Import any missed hands from the poker client hand history folder or from your HM2Archive folder using the Hand Importing > Manual Hand Import > Import Folder option

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

Quote Originally Posted by holdemstats View Post
    "The sync uses the manual import process so I am asking the developers about this. How many hands did you manually import when you first started using Cloud? I am guessing 90k+? "

I Think about the 100k limit i guess...i have now 102013 hands, but 2013hands were played live with HM cloud as HUD and not HM2.
    Yes, that is the cause. Thank you for helping us to debug this problem. We are discussing this internally with the developers but it is a holiday here so we won't hear back from them until tomorrow at the earliest.

The only workaround for right now would be to clear your database from the settings and then wait at least 30 minutes to be sure the database is completely cleared then import say only 30 or 50k hands to the database manually so you will be able to play and sync another 50 - 70k while we discuss this internally to see how we can improve this to work with the 100k bulk import limit. We will probably either need to increase that limit or the developers may have to program a separate sync import path that doesn't use the same import path as the manual import which has the 100k limit during beta.

I dont have a clue on whats happening but it is really weird. Suddenly last night the HUD was working and HM2 was importing the hands i played fine. Although almost all the hands that i played in the afternoon dont appear.

I requested those hand histories to Pokerstars and tried to manually import them, but the manual hand import doesnt do anything, i mean i locate manually the .txt file i have just downloaded from the pokerstars server and the import stats dont do anything it just says importing, but nothing happens for a few minutes and i have to close HM2.

And now i start playing a sesión and HM2 is not importing the hands anymore, no sesión appears on the sesión tab and of course the HUD is not working. I havent touched anything since last night.

Also another thing that worries me is that everytime i start HM2, a message prompts saying: "Pokerstas is not saving torunament summaries to your hard drive. Would you like Holdem Manager 2 to modify your pokerstars settings so sabe tournament summaries" and that is not true, i play tournaments and they do iimport and i always had a HUD when playing them.

This has all started happening after i updated to the last oficial versión of HM2, before everything was working fine

Today I have only played at one table, and I have checked that the hand history is saved at Appdate/local/pokerstars and the site setup is configured correctly, but it doesnt import it.

Sorry to be to bothersome, but this is kind of driving me crazy and I dont understand whats happening. So i waited for a bit and then opted to play without a HUD, i opened my standard 15 tables, and played without it for like 15 minutes and then out of the blue the HUD appears on all tables and everything starts working. The previous sesión of just 10 hands shows up, all the hands from this last sesión too. And now i have auto imported the .txt file from yesterday that wouldnt import previously.

Any hints on how to fix/prevent this from happening again?

Cheers

It sounds like either your database is corrupt or you out of free space on the drive.

*Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...y+played+hands

*If the new DB seems to work properly, it sounds like your database might be corrupt. This is why regular backups are a good idea. If your database becomes corrupt you can restore a backup and only have to import the most recent hands (that were played after the backup was created) and edit any tournament results if necessary.

Here is a FAQ explaining how to backup your database and all settings in one easy step - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...onfigs+work%3F

You will want to restore your most recent backup and/or import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and backup/restore any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB.

*Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...r+%28Ribbon%29

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and attach your log.txt file with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing. Email this file to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F