2.0.0.8091 Beta Release Feedback Thread

Default 2.0.0.8091 Beta Release Feedback Thread

This is a beta release for 2.0.0.8091. The purpose of this release is to allow users to get early access to fixes and provide feedback as it would be impossible for our internal team to cover due to the huge amount of different possible PC environments out there. We do recommend you use a new database as a precaution.

Even though we rarely see anything that serious in these betas, and they have gone through some internal testing, they have not completed all our internal tests yet and the chances of a bug are higher than normal.

You can download the current release manually by clicking here or use HM2s auto update feature to automatically download it. If you come across any issues and need to rollback the previous stable version can be downloaded by clicking here

2.0.0.8091 Release Notes

Hand Viewer
    HM-8199 - Added new header and footer menu to handviewer, cleaned up the function buttons and added open in replayer option.
    HM-5918 - Correct issue with Handviewer copy to clipboard returning wrong order on Party Poker
    HM-7621 - Export hand to forum now exports with correct order positioning on some isolated hands where it was previously incorrect
    HM-8224 - Corrected issue with merge hands with players sitting out not showing correctly
    HM-8178 - Corrected issue with Copy To Clipboard not working for Party Poker hands

Stats
    HM-5865 - Corrected color style inconsistencies with Net Won/Net won chips stats

HUD
    HM-6374 - Corrected logic issue when calculating pot odds that affected some isolated scenarios
    HM-6743 - Corrected issue with username "This is a table" causing hands not to import

Importing
    HM-6720 - Corrected incorrect tournament information being returned for Ipoker skins Expekt/Everest
    HM-6722 - Corrected issue where BB is not posted shows wrong stack sizes/winnings in big blinds
    HM-6759 - Corrected issue on Party Poker where a points entry MTT shows a buyin of $215
    HM-7369 - Improved Pacific tourney finish detection on some problem hands
    HM-7629 - Corrected regular hands being incorrectly detected as speed hands

Filters
    HM-6794 - Corrected logic issue with advanced filter saw street
    HM-6896 - Corrected issue with final pot size filter returning wrong hands
    HM-7171 - Corrected inconsistencies with hole card grid filters and normal report filters

Tournaments
    HM-7852 - Corrected sort order issues with Tournament Winnings Summary big blind
    HM-8169 - Corrected Tournament HUD Filters rounding of stack sizes which were not working as expected in some situations

Misc
    HM-7881 - Corrected issue where FTP/Merge VPIP stats were showing for all sites
    HM-8084 - Added some new auto import folders to auto detect logid for Merge
    HM-8167 - Update dialog not forced on top when switching apps, this is now fixed so it doesnt create any confusion
    HM-8023 - Corrected issue with the HMQL API crashing when running some specific queries
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I installed the new version. I use a converter for Bovada hands which convert them to PokerStars files which I then import into HEM2. I play PLO8 mainly. For some reason on the replayer only displayed two of the four cards in the hand.

I reinstalled the old version and it works fine.

I'll give this a try. Is it the Ace Poker converter?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Yes, it is the Ace Poker converter

HM2 Shark Tank Member

The HH viewer doesn't automatically maximize to the size of the HH?

I ask because i open the HHV on the Reports tab and it didn't, i had do scroll to see the HH or resize the window myself. I imagine the same behaviour applies in the HUD while playing?

Edit:

Ok, it doesn't automatically resize the window but it saves the previous size. That's fine too.

Quote Originally Posted by Elektrik View Post
    Yes, it is the Ace Poker converter
    HM decided to block the known hole cards. So this version, and version going forward will not show them, and right now will not work at all. Since we weren't made aware of this, we are working on a new update release that will be out soon.