HUD in replayer

Thread: HUD in replayer

Default HUD in replayer

Hi,
    HUD in replayer stopped working and is not showing up by default. When i choose Options-Show HUD stats on/off then HUD appears. When i close the replayer and open up another hand then the HUD and stats from previous HH is there and will only update to current hh when i toggle Options- Show HUD stats ON/OFF

Sry about the double post (sent an email also) but i accidentally answered "yes" in the support tool to some random question and thought you think my problem is solved now- it is not
    The hud was showing up and importing hands just fine before, problem seems to be replayer specific and might be related to the win update i just did today.
    Don't wan't to rush and do the system restore either because the update is there for a reason

In the replayer--> options--> turn off current action highlight.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: Turn User Account Control on or off - Microsoft Windows Help

---

It should work if you, turn off show hud stats. Close HM2.
    Start HM2, turn on hud stats again. Close HM2.
    Start HM2 again.
    (after you've made sure HM2 is started as administrator)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Not working yet.
    Using win7, AVG antivirus. Added exeptions to win firewall and AVG av, using run as admin on both files, tried the on/off and closing HM2 thing.
    One more thing- the table is black now and does not show HM2 logo, i guess it was green before with a logo. Somehow it's showing up the logo again and is green.
    I'm assuming it's the .net update that caused it. will see if i can find some more updates for .net
    Edit: Did all the .net updates i could find. Still the same, replayer not auto refreshing the stats.
    Last edited by Vandalar; 05-03-2014 at 04:20 AM.

Many of those free Norton, Mcaffee, Comodo, Zonealarm, Avira, Avast, AVG, Bitdefender, etc, 'internet security' bundles will not work well with Holdem Manager.

Please do the following steps, so we can get your computer to a state that we know will work with Holdem Manager:

1) Uninstall any 3rd party security software bundles.
    2) Reboot your computer
    3) Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ger_2_Beta.exe
    4) Enable Windows Firewall's recommended settings through your Control Panel, turn off Windows Defender, and add firewall exceptions for HM and SQL - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ender+Problems
    5) Install Microsoft Security Essentials for antivirus/malware protection and update it - Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows

If you continue to have problems, try the following -

Please export your HUD's in HUD Settings.
    Please delete everything EXCEPT FOR DATABASE, NoteCaddyDefinitions, and CONFIG in
    Win7: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\
    XP: c:\documents and settings\username\application data\HoldemManager
    Showing hidden files: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...in+Windows%3F+
    Uninstall HM2 and then Reinstall HM2 - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...er_2_Setup.exe
    After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock. Then, right click the file and run as administrator.

Uninstalling HM2 and reinstalling it works for now!
    Ty

We do not recommend AVG. It causes issues with our folders, changing permissions so you cannot write to the database folders; corrupting files; and we've seen several instances where it has corrupted Windows to the point it has to be reinstalled.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)