Def Help: 3-Bet shove range

Default Def Help: 3-Bet shove range

Hi
    I built some definitions on 3B from blinds vs EP, MP, LP under a category ShoveSBBB

for one type like for example EP, I created a def with a red badges with 100% hands range selection, a orange one with 20% and a green one with 6% of hands.

I'd like that these badges appear in my HUD as a prefixed badges by priority, the first is the red that will show up and quickly show me what is vilain capable of shoving from the blinds.

and...that is not working...I had some occurrences where I shoved crappy hands and it supposes to show the red badge and actually it is the orange one that appears. if I select 3 times prefixed badges in the HUD, all colored badges appear.

any ideas on how can I build these type of badges where different colors represent different ranges with a priority given on a certain type of ranges that have to appears on the HUD

No direction but to trust the final destination

If both the orange badge and the red badge qualify and there is a single prefixed badge added to your HUD, then the one that appears will depend on which version of NC you are using

-If you are using 2.4 then the one with the lower priority (1 would appear before 2 for example) would appear
    -if you are using 2.5 then the one with the higher priority (2 would appear before 1) would appear

if I select 3 times prefixed badges in the HUD, all colored badges appear.
    Based on this it has to be a priority issue
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

thanks for your reply.
    actually I did several tries, with priorities, with set of ranges (6-20% or top 20% ect ect). it still not working properly. It shows orange for me and I have also a red one when I check players note...
    can you help me with the files attached?
    thank you.

PS : I use 2.4
    Attached Files Attached Files

No direction but to trust the final destination

I remembered that there is a bug in 2.4 that would impede this working properly. It is fixed in 2.5 though. My apologies for the inconvenience.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

so you mean all definitions we try to make that needs priority for prefixed badges doesn't work?

OK so I installed 2.5 it looks working I would prefer staying with 2.4 but let's give another try to 2.5!!