HUD table position issue on Carbon Poker

Default HUD table position issue on Carbon Poker

Hi team:

I just tried carbon poker a few minutes ago. However the HUD does not match my table position. I can use right click to drag the right position. However if I am on carbon playing more than one table, this seems to mess up the other table as well. So if I drag the HUD into right position in one table, but the other table HUD will be misaligned. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Thanks!

TigerN00b

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I just downloaded the free trial of HM2 and even after I set the table positions, the hud placement is still in the wrong spots. It is correct for me but all other players are incorrect. This is unusable. Playing full-ring 9 players and I set my position to spot 1 on merge network. Please advise.

Also the 10 max table graphic does not match the Carbon preferred seating graphic. Is it possible that HM2 thinks the 9 max is a 10 max? I remember reading about this possible issue in my research into this bug.
    Last edited by ShellPoker; 07-06-2014 at 11:54 AM.

I replied to your post on 2+2. In the future we would prefer if you don't cross-post the same question into multiple support channels so we don't spend twice the time necessary to answer it since we often have different employees monitoring different channels/forums.